Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nike: new uniform design from nike (Fake, Thank god)

Soup

• 1 year later...

First Nike NFL Uniform Preview

Nike-Miami-Dolphins-Jersey-1.jpg

We’ve been waiting months, but yes, it’s finally upon us: the first Nike NFL uniform preview. It’s just a teaser, sent out by Dolphins DB Sean Smith, showcasing the sleeve of the new Nike Miami Dolphins jersey, but anything is better than nothing, right? It does not look like the ‘Phins will be one of the squads getting a drastic makeover, but it’s certainly a good look, and I’m betting that the performance enhancements will trump the aesthetic alterations. (It’s expected that this is the alternate of course, not the standard blue jersey.) Hit the jump for a full preview and stay tuned for more updates, leaks, and the full unveiling on April 3rd. (The latter ought to be quite the event.)

Interesting side note, according to NBC Sports, an NFL spokesperson confirmed that the maximum logo size of the uniform manufacturer was and still is 2.25 square inches. So if the pictured Swoosh looks overly large, it’s merely the difference in shape. (So presumably that NFL confirmation of logo size is also an admission that this is, in fact, a legit jersey photo.)

One of my biggest fears was the "cartoonish" look of the NCAA NIKE uniforms. I could care less about the Panthers and Seahags, I just hope they don't mess with our logo.

The thing is colleges give full power to Nike and UA. Under this agreement, Nike only produces the jerseys, all other changes have to be approved by the team and the NFL

One of my biggest fears was the "cartoonish" look of the NCAA NIKE uniforms. I could care less about the Panthers and Seahags, I just hope they don't mess with our logo.

And if they made changes to the logo, you probably would've seen it in the new caps released by New Era. We're safe.

Posted this on twitter. I'm on Niketalk too. Some guys on there work for Nike. Don't give exact details but said jerseys will look the same just newer materials. One guy made a comment that he saw some changes for the Redskins. Just a rumor but interesting none the less. Here's a link.

http://niketalk.com/topic/332565/BREAKING-NEWS-Nike-NFL-Debut-APRIL-3#.T2Y2L7d5mc0

Read through the whole thread also shows the new hats

Nike has no power to change anything that the Redskins don't want. The Redskins, and only the Redskins, hold the ability to make changes.

• 1 year later...

Archived