Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nike: new uniform design from nike (Fake, Thank god)

Soup

IF these are real...i'm sure they're just mock-ups with some color ideas they may want to try to push to the teams. however, if the colors were correct, i don't hate the uniform actually. especially if the helmet were burgundy with white/gold feathers & a gold facemask.

i liked the Iggles & Gnats unis too.

all in all...i really don't mind it....as a 3rd uni at least to test the waters & see how it looks/feels in practice before they make these permanent. ultimately i don't see us making any drastic changes though.

though i must say....i almost like that helmet (in burgundy) better than our current iteration, lol.

:

Soup stop slacking and start putting our colors on that uni and see what it should really look like. :)

I think the Skins uni is atrocious! Moreso color than design. I think the rest of the NFCBeast uni design looks pretty sick IMO.

Get to work Soup! Change the colors ASAP! :silly:

Nike hasn't payed me yet.

I think they're fake. Its usually easy to find the artist but for some reason I can't find them.

I go scared thinking it was legit, because it looks bad. It looks like a chicken suit

http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Mascots/images/chicken_suit.jpg

i would guess that Nike would "innovate" in areas like the fabric, fit, etc. I doubt they will be allowed to dictate color schemes, logos, or designs. They will, however, probably go to town with all sorts of new fan and sideline apparel because that is what they generally sell to the public.

i feel from a uniform perspective, while i love our current/past unis...are a bit lacking in a few essential areas of the whole uniform concept.

1) other than the helmet, & colors...there's nothing distinctive about our unis.

2) i feel that a uniform should have a connection to the inspiration indicated throughout the entire uniform. i mean...slapping a logo on a like colored helmet & using pattern variations of 3 colors doesn't cut it for me. i realize the traditionalists out there will scream "less is more!" & wax poetic about two-tone unis & whatnot...but i'm for having feathers or weaponry displayed throughout the uniform as it becomes a more relative representation of the inspiration behind the logo.

3) our current unis are a bit drab. i love the colors, but the design is too simplistic & uninspiring for my taste.

i do like the design presented, but i believe there could be some tweaks to make it all the better. you could definitely keep the helmet though & just make it burgundy as IREP demonstrated. looks hot imo!

ATTENTION

That concept is NOT FOR THE SKINS, its for the CHIEFS

and the concepts are from an individual on a forum not Nike

original thread here http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=75845

since nike makes pro combat uniforms for college and nike just got the nfl deal, someone came up with some concepts for pro combat nfl uniforms

everyone relax

looks like the guy didnt get around to making a skins one that everyone can hate on

ATTENTION

That concept is NOT FOR THE SKINS, its for the CHIEFS

and the concepts are from an individual on a forum not Nike

original thread here http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=75845

since nike makes pro combat uniforms for college and nike just got the nfl deal, someone came up with some concepts for pro combat nfl uniforms

everyone relax

thank the good lord....

I'll change the title. Mods can merge, close or NNT me for it.

Archived