Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nike: new uniform design from nike (Fake, Thank god)

Soup

Those are quite possibly the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen in my life. I'm not even kidding. ESPECIALLY their design for the Skins. I don't know what I would do if I ever saw the Skins wearing something that atrocious. There is nothing wrong with what we have now. Gold pants, burgundy jersey, and the proud warrior on the helmet. Leave it alone.

I can't imagine that these would be permanent unis. At most, I'm sure these would be a one-time thing, similar to what Nike did with some college teams this year with the combat unis. Anyway, our colors are way off. Those look like McDonald's unis.

Exactly, it doesnt even really have our actual colors. We are not Red, we are burgundy

Colors aside I didn't think they were THAT bad. Particularly liked the Eagles jersey. NFL is currently locked in with Reebok though i believe. You'd probablly have to check when the Reebok contract is over. Then I'm sure the major sporting companies would have an opportunity to bid for the NFL contract.

Glad Nike doesn't get to decide.

As of a week or so ago they do (at least have a say in it). They have signed exclusive rights with the NFL on making all uniforms. Reebok is done and if the new CBA is reached Nike will start designing unifroms by 2012.

As of a week or so ago they do (at least have a say in it). They have signed exclusive rights with the NFL on making all uniforms. Reebok is done and if the new CBA is reached Nike will start designing unifroms by 2012.

They will start making the uniforms, but I can't imagine that the teams/NFL will allow them to have say in the design of the uniforms. Reebok certainly didn't design the current ones.

Archived