Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nike: new uniform design from nike (Fake, Thank god)

Soup

I think this stuff is all fake, but one thing is for certain, Nike is in for a rude awakening if they think the NFL is 1/4 as liberal as NCAA is regarding uniforms. The NFL is very Conservative. I am almost inclined to say it is the most Conservative all major sports when it comes to uniforms and brand marketing. Look how long it has taken to get sponsorship patches (not that I want to see them) on the practice uniforms.

I think this stuff is all fake, but one thing is for certain, Nike is in for a rude awakening if they think the NFL is 1/4 as liberal as NCAA is regarding uniforms. The NFL is very Conservative. I am almost inclined to say it is the most Conservative all major sports when it comes to uniforms and brand marketing. Look how long it has taken to get sponsorship patches (not that I want to see them) on the practice uniforms.

I think that, for the most part, NFL teams would have Nike re-create their current look. However, that doesn't mean that they wouldn't be willing to play a game or two in some more modern-looking uniforms (designed by Nike and approved by the teams/league).

I don't think anything like those images would ever replace any current NFL uniform.

some of the are pretty nice. I believe Soup made a few of them. I think a of of you guys freak out to much like an alt jersey would be a permanent change or something. I think it would be cool for one or two games a year then the rest stay traditional.

some of the are pretty nice. I believe Soup made a few of them. I think a of of you guys freak out to much like an alt jersey would be a permanent change or something. I think it would be cool for one or two games a year then the rest stay traditional.

I think it would be cool if the NFL uniforms had a little Nike signature to them starting in 2012. Nothing drastic, just something to make them look more modern. Take whatever each team has now, keep the logos and colors the same, and put your twist on them. I think that would be a cool idea for the NFL to adopt.

TKextremeskins

Debunked as fake about a month ago on ES RT @redskinsblog: No idea if this is real, but here's the #Redskins: http://redsk.in/bnGaLA

2 hours ago

TKextremeskins

Here's the thread: http://redsk.in/b09pZW @redskinsblog: More about those unis: RT @TKextremeskins: Debunked as fake about a month ago on ES

2 hours ago

TKextremeskins

#itoldyouso RT @NFLprguy: just to clarify, the artist renderings of NFL uniforms floating around ARE NOT from the league or Nike. stand down

38 minutes ago

Since the thread is still going:

There is more concepts here in the GFX forum. You guys could give us some needed feedback

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?337157-Nike-Pro-Combat-uniforms-for-redskins

Its still funny how the whole thing ran wild in the media. It goes to show how most of them just run with a story and don't do any fact checking first.

Archived