Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Concerns about Orakpo

Lar0n Landry

Everyone ****ing about Orakpo better have watched this game. Draws more holding penalties + two sacks, including a huge sack at the end of the game, and he forced Rodgers to scramble around several times as well. What more do you want?
He needs to be able to turn water into wine before the game. Get 35 sacks. In one half. Then go walk on water after the game.

That last sack Rak had on Rodgers is exactly what I'm saying he needs to do every time he rushes....He came off the LoS low, and with GREAT EXPLOSION and knee bend...If he does that he doesnt even give the OL a chance to hold him...thats what the great pass ruhers do, and Orakpo took another step towards that today! GREAT GAME RAK!!!!

That last sack Rak had on Rodgers is exactly what I'm saying he needs to do every time he rushes....He came off the LoS low, and with GREAT EXPLOSION and knee bend...If he does that he doesnt even give the OL a chance to hold him...thats what the great pass ruhers do, and Orakpo took another step towards that today! GREAT GAME RAK!!!!

exactly, that last rush is the difference between an elite rusher and a solid one. if rak can build on that and do that more often we will all be saying Ware who?

Then people would ***** at him for not flying and curing cancer.
At the very least. I also want to see him return sight to the blind and flowers sprout from his footsteps.

Slow down boys. It's only his 2nd year. He will work on these during this offseason. Fear not.

exactly, that last rush is the difference between an elite rusher and a solid one. if rak can build on that and do that more often we will all be saying Ware who?

I love Rak, and this is all I want people to understand...he' not elite yet, but he has it in him and is on his way!

Everyone ****ing about Orakpo better have watched this game. Draws more holding penalties + two sacks, including a huge sack at the end of the game, and he forced Rodgers to scramble around several times as well. What more do you want?

+ 1,000 Orakpo is a BEAST! Once we starts drawing those holding calls on a regular basis: WATCH OUT!!!!

I saw at least 2 plays that were shown on TV as replays where Bulaga basically either had a good grip of the front of Orakpo's jersey, his forearm under his facemask holding him back or a combo of the two. Orakpo needs to learn to use his hands and speed better to not get drawn into the DL's chest.

Archived