Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Yeah such a terrible bungling of the PG spot. Maynor and a second year player option. LOL. Then Destino is right, waiving Marshall without even giving him a look is ridiculous in hindsight.

That means that 1.) they were ****sure about Maynor to the point where they didn't even consider more PG depth as potentially useful,

2.) They chose to keep Singleton rather than be bothered evaluating him.

And now this dumb trade for a 37 year old player that's owed money next year. Jesus.

• Like 1

Yeah such a terrible bungling of the PG spot. Maynor and a second year player option. LOL. Then Destino is right, waiving Marshall without even giving him a look is ridiculous in hindsight.

That means that 1.) they were ****sure about Maynor to the point where they didn't even consider more PG depth as potentially useful,

2.) They chose to keep Singleton rather than be bothered evaluating him.

And now this dumb trade for a 37 year old player that's owed money next year. Jesus.

How do you hold out hope for this franchise with EG at the helm?

Exactly what I was saying about Vesely as well when he goes to Denver... this franchise will forever more be in purgatory :(

Edited by WhoRUSupposed2Be

Personally, I have no issues with Miller being here.  We needed an upgrade at the backup PG spot since we let Price go.  However, I take issue with the circumstances of WHY he was brought in. 

It's honestly crazy to me how much ineptitude EG shows, but yet is still employed. 

• Like 2

Personally, I have no issues with Miller being here.  We needed an upgrade at the backup PG spot since we let Price go.  However, I take issue with the circumstances of WHY he was brought in. 

It's honestly crazy to me how much ineptitude EG shows, but yet is still employed.

He can thank lucking into John Wall for that.

Fare thee well, Janchise.  You'll still be boarding and dunking somewhere when Miller is getting his first artificial hip.

That said, our 2nd unit should at least be able to score a bit, now.  And Miller will definitely be a guy that can lay some serious wisdom on John and Brad.   It is what it is.

Edited by mboyd784

Ugh. I hate this whole situation. I have a feeling Jan will be a serviceable player elsewhere and we just traded him away to get an OLD PG who hasn't even been with his team for almost 2 months after arguing with his coach. But it is what it is! This is how it will be until EG is gone and we find a real coach. The truly depressing part is that it may be quite awhile until either of those things happen....

Ugh. I hate this whole situation. I have a feeling Jan will be a serviceable player elsewhere and we just traded him away to get an OLD PG who hasn't even been with his team for almost 2 months after arguing with his coach. But it is what it is! This is how it will be until EG is gone and we find a real coach. The truly depressing part is that it may be quite awhile until either of those things happen....

Jan sucks dude. He's not going to be very good anywhere.