Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

50/50 chance that Wittman gets a look at Miller's defense and still plays Temple over him.

50/50? 100% guarandamntee, Kurt Angle-style, Miller plays over Temple. Thats not even in play. Wittman would be rage-fired if he did that.

The question really is, will he play Ariza and Temple, our two best defenders with him on the court to cover his lack of defense? Thats a bit tough rotation-wise. When does Webster come in now?

Stevemcqueen writes in post #26092: "I always wondered why that sound was so familiar. I thought it was from Mario, when you punch the bricks and coins pop out."

-------------------------------------------------------

Two different sounds, and I've heard both of them used in different arenas. ES isn't letting me copy and paste things for some reason, though if you go to youtube and search "sonic the hedgehog ost - extra continue" and "super Mario bros coin sound effect" you can find them.

Edited by TheItalianStallion

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wizards-insider/wp/2014/02/22/wizards-al-harrington-declares-himself-ready-for-new-orleans/

Wizards’ Al Harrington declares himself ready for New Orleans

Newly-acquired veteran backup point guard Andre Miller will end an almost two month absence from basketball when he makes his Wizards debut on Saturday against the New Orleans Pelicans. And, if Randy Wittman gives him a shot, Al Harrington will also make his return to action after sitting out the past three months recovering from a troublesome right knee.

While discussing what affect his former teammate from Denver will have in Washington, Harrington declared himself available to play alongside Miller.

“I’m ready to play,” Harrington said. “Whenever coach puts me out there.”

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH
  • Like 1

I was critical of the trade for Miller, though it was a bit premature and hadnt gotten the full details. But he seems like the perfect backup pg for this team. Our second group that comes in arent the run and gunners the starting group are. Much more of the traditional half court set, and having that vet pg in there to run it may work out well.