Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

How good is Oladipo going to be? He looks pretty good for a rookie everytime I see him play. He can create on the dribble for himself, shoot well enough to work with, get to the rim, and he plays defense. Not the next superstar but a pretty good draft pick in a bad draft.

Edited by Destino

The version of Wall that drives to the rim this much is the best version of John Wall.

The floor has been open. We've been running small lineups the whole night. It really is that simple.

How good is Oladipo going to be? He looks pretty good for a rookie everytime I see him play. He can create on the dribble for himself, shoot well enough to work with, get to the rim, and he plays defense. Not the next superstar but a pretty good draft pick in a bad draft.

Yeah I think he'll be a good pick. The guards from that draft are going to be alright. Not spectacular, but solid. MCW, Burke, Oladipo, etc. I thought CJ McCollum would be better immediately but he just can't shake injury issues.

The only thing is Oladipo is a little old. He came out as a junior.

Miller gives me so much more confidence than anyone we've had backing up Wall before.

Both of these teams are making a ton of midrange jump shots.

When did the wizards stop running any pick n roll action at the basket? We started the year with a lot of it, all pick n pop tonight.

"Shooters" in the line up.

They've run PnRs when Gortat has been in.

Miller gives me so much more confidence than anyone we've had backing up Wall before.

"Shooters" in the line up.

They've run PnRs when Gortat has been in.

Booker and Singleton thank you for the compliment.

Harrington's stop and go crossover was more like stop and creep. He needs to retire that.

Edited by Destino