Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

How does Toronto get away with playing a zone? Like a big in the paint at all times zone. Watch them. Wings playing on the baseline with a big in the middle. Guards look like they are playing a jump 2-3 chase with the big playing straight 2-3. I have been screaming for a defensive 3 sec all night.

How does Toronto get away with playing a zone? Like a big in the paint at all times zone. Watch them. Wings playing on the baseline with a big in the middle. Guards look like they are playing a jump 2-3 chase with the big playing straight 2-3. I have been screaming for a defensive 3 sec all night.

****, you're right. I hadn't been watching for it until you said something.

This is a problem with our spacing too. Seraphin is planted too close to the basket constantly and he doesn't move at all. Nene doesn't move.

In general our players don't move. Randy's offense sucks.

But it's pretty egregious. Their bigs have been camping in the lane whether we've got a big in the low post or not. They're not even making an attempt to move out of the lane.

****, you're right. I hadn't been watching for it until you said something.

This is a problem with our spacing too. Seraphin is planted too close to the basket constantly and he doesn't move at all. Nene doesn't move.

In general our players don't move. Randy's offense sucks.

But it's pretty egregious. Their bigs have been camping in the lane whether we've got a big in the low post or not. They're not even making an attempt to move out of the lane.

Watch the moving picks as well.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH