Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Osama

Henry

Hey Osama and Al Qaeda,

I'm here also, however you did change my life for 2 years, so thanks for letting me come over and kick your ass for a while it felt really good on a personal level.

I do have to say I am stronger from the experience you handed to us, which is one we never wanted.

I still have the same beliefs, thoughts and lifestyle as I did before that insanely horrible day.

A big **** you to you and all your followers!

Flag_liberty_song.jpg

btw **** Dallas too!

I'm still here as well, Osama, and couldn't be more proud than to stand beside my brother and sister Americans and raise a hearty one-finger salute to you and your kind. You changed my life for about 6 months too. But fortunately for you, they kept me stateside.

Present and accounted for. Looking forward to attending the game tomorrow night and enjoying one of the many pleasures the freedom of our American Society provides. Fly your flag today!!!! American one today, Redskins tomorrow. Remember those that we lost on 9/11 and those who provide, to paraphrase Jack Nicholson, the blanket of freedom we enjoy and say thank you.

This American is going nowhere. We are going nowhere. You sir, will be with the hell fire for eternity

"Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind." (Qur’an, 5:32)

We, the undersigned Muslims, wish to state clearly that those who commit acts of terror, murder and cruelty in the name of Islam are not only destroying innocent lives, but are also betraying the values of the faith they claim to represent. No injustice done to Muslims can ever justify the massacre of innocent people, and no act of terror will ever serve the cause of Islam. We repudiate and dissociate ourselves from any Muslim group or individual who commits such brutal and un-Islamic acts. We refuse to allow our faith to be held hostage by the criminal actions of a tiny minority acting outside the teachings of both the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.

"As it states in the Quran: 'Oh you who believe, stand up firmly for justice, as witnesses to God, even if it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be against rich or poor; for God can best protect both. Do not follow any passion, lest you not be just. And if you distort or decline to do justice, verily God is well-acquainted with all that you do'." (Quran 4:135) 3

This American is going nowhere. We are going nowhere. You sir, will be with the hell fire for eternity

"Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind." (Qur’an, 5:32)

We, the undersigned Muslims, wish to state clearly that those who commit acts of terror, murder and cruelty in the name of Islam are not only destroying innocent lives, but are also betraying the values of the faith they claim to represent. No injustice done to Muslims can ever justify the massacre of innocent people, and no act of terror will ever serve the cause of Islam. We repudiate and dissociate ourselves from any Muslim group or individual who commits such brutal and un-Islamic acts. We refuse to allow our faith to be held hostage by the criminal actions of a tiny minority acting outside the teachings of both the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.

"As it states in the Quran: 'Oh you who believe, stand up firmly for justice, as witnesses to God, even if it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be against rich or poor; for God can best protect both. Do not follow any passion, lest you not be just. And if you distort or decline to do justice, verily God is well-acquainted with all that you do'." (Quran 4:135) 3

What a great post.

Eid Mubarak , my friend.

~Bang

Archived