Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Tiger Woods washed up?

blue collar

Mine were given to me, every single one...even the real woods! My putter is a very old Titleist Dead Center... :wub:   I knew a guy who was a pro with a shop right down the street from work(his sister was on tour, and I'd hit her 7-iron in the shop into the net all damn day)...he cut 'em down & gripped 'em for me for free.  Did my swing analysis (against Tom Lehman) and everything. 

Being a bartender has advantages. :D

Speith better wake up because the kid missed the cut a few weeks ago. He's been inconsistent, had some bad stretches but rebounded well following them. So if he doesn't win the Masters this year something's wrong. Step your game up. You're the best in the world regardless of what Adam Scott says. You won 3 of 4 majors last year. You are the next Tiger if you can play consistently. So wake up and win it all next week 

They just announced they're changing his score to a 9, which would make it a 5 putt.

I'm not sure why though...

Greens are eating people up today.

Also, his last putt looked like he just dragged the ball to the hole and i thought that was against the rules...

Oh ok, according to ESPN the tournament officials simply miscounted the number of putts. Which is understandable, lol. So he 5 putted for a 9.

They just announced they're changing his score to a 9, which would make it a 5 putt.

I'm not sure why though...

Greens are eating people up today.

Also, his last putt looked like he just dragged the ball to the hole and i thought that was against the rules...

Oh ok, according to ESPN the tournament officials simply miscounted the number of putts. Which is understandable, lol. So he 5 putted for a 9.

I just watched the video and I counted 6 putts....what gives?

http://espn.go.com/golf/masters16/story/_/id/15155410/ernie-els-6-putts-first-hole-record-nine-masters

by the way, bubba watson was on 60 minutes on sunday night. completely changed my opinion on him. he's just a regular dude who enjoys the fact that he's good at golf.

he's terrified of people. super terrified. terrified like - would probably warrant seeking professional help about it. he's not ignoring people because he's an arrogant jackass, he's doing his best to not run away and hide because he has an issue.

never taken a lesson. never had an instructor. just naturally good at golf and enjoys being good at it.

by the way, bubba watson was on 60 minutes on sunday night. completely changed my opinion on him. he's just a regular dude who enjoys the fact that he's good at golf.

he's terrified of people. super terrified. terrified like - would probably warrant seeking professional help about it. he's not ignoring people because he's an arrogant jackass, he's doing his best to not run away and hide because he has an issue.

never taken a lesson. never had an instructor. just naturally good at golf and enjoys being good at it.

I saw that too. Czabe had the link to the clip on his blog. I've heard that about Bubba, but to hear him talk about it certainly gives you a different perspective because of the his sincerity. 

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the replays after 7:30 last night. I counted 6 and wondered how he got a 10. Then they showed a corrected scorecard which had it as a 9. 

I saw an interview with him on the golf channel which he thanked whoever recounted his strokes. He would have been DQ'd for signing a wrong scorecard otherwise. At least he had the class to finish the round and not fake an injury.

• 5 months later...

He's coming back in October (as of last night). I wonder what sticks he will be using? Nike still? Or will he go back to Titleist?

Also - Lefty is lobbying hard to be paired with him. Maybe they aren't the rivals that people pretend. 

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/golf/article/Mickelson-wants-pairing-with-Tiger-Woods-in-Napa-9210647.php

Archived