Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Tiger Woods washed up?

blue collar

Plenty of athletes have fallen from grace.

I won't say his is the worst.

Ali had a pretty bad fall.

How many of those athletes had prime years left in their career? A natural decline is one thing, but this guy has fallen off a cliff.

Agree, Hersh.  I've been around for a while now, sports fan for my whole life.  Haven't seen anything like this. 

I've watched a couple thousand pitchers realize that their "stuff" ain't fooling anyone anymore.  Saw Brett Favre lay down to let Strahan get the sacks title. (humph)

I've never seen a player on any field keep trudging on even though they suck. ~OK, McNugget comes to mind, but other than that...I got nothin'.

Yeah Spieth is an amazing player and has received great coverage but he has no charisma.

He has plenty of charisma.

He's just modest and not egotistical/flamboyant/arrogant and showoffy

(at least not yet, and if he is he does a good job hiding it.)

Some people appreciate being humble/modest.

He has plenty of charisma.

He's just modest and not egotistical/flamboyant/arrogant and showoffy

(at least not yet, and if he is he does a good job hiding it.)

Some people appreciate being humble/modest.

I didn't say anything about not appreciating it, but he's not a character like some others and for that, he seems boring. That's all. He will be fine though.

And haha at Sergio popping up at -14 one shot off the lead, like he has a chance. That's cute how he tries

Almost immediately after posting this Sergio goes bogey, bogey to fall to -12

They were talking about Spieth this morning on First Take. Pretty much what I said. Dude does not get nearly the hype he should be getting for doing what he's doing.

Yeah, he doesn't have the flare others have.

When they interviewed everyone coming off after suspending play they were all like 'omg they are ruining the game' (and they were right...) and speith was like eh whatever i just like playing golf.

He's getting knocked for it right now, but one day i'm hoping more people will appreciate the mild mannered, humble athlete that just keeps winning... i know i do.

btw him not acting like that makes it harder to tear him down when/if he falls off. the media loves to build people up so they can tear them down later, he's not going along with their little game.

Archived