Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Super Bowl or USA World Cup Victory?!?!

Skinz4Life12

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm not a complete soccer hater, but I really only care about USA soccer during the World Cup. I've cared about the Redskins 24-7 since I was a little kid. I love my country and it would be amazing, but not nearly as rewarding as my skins winning a Super Bowl after all these years of being a laughing stock.

I think this is a ridiculous question. We are talking about the USA...FREAKING USA. I'd understand if this was Ghana or the Bahamas where they never place in anything, but the USA win the most medals in every Olympics, but yet you would take just another medal(well not exactly, but its comparable) instead of a rare Skins SB. Are you not satisfied with basketball dominance? swimming dominance? FEMALE soccer dominance? and the list can go on and on...

I really hope people who say things like this in here aren't being serious....

See sometimes I put smileys on my posts and sometimes I just like people to squirm a bit before I let them off the hook.

I think this is a ridiculous question. We are talking about the USA...FREAKING USA. I'd understand if this was Ghana or the Bahamas where they never place in anything, but the USA win the most medals in every Olympics, but yet you would take just another medal(well not exactly, but its comparable) instead of a rare Skins SB. Are you not satisfied with basketball dominance? swimming dominance? FEMALE soccer dominance? and the list can go on and on...

Are we satisfied with those things? Ummmmm.....nope we want it all it's up to the rest of the world to stop us from taking it all I guess we should just roll over because we're the best in other sports. :ols:

Well, we've already won 3 SB's. They've won it twice since 1952. Not that dominant. We've won the same amount of golds since then and Canada loves hockey at least as much as we love football.

Either way, in the end, I think an ideal situation is the U.S. wins this World Cup and the Skins win Superbowl 45. Then everyone would be happy.

Speak for yourself, kid.

I will say this. A Redskins SB win is bragging rights for a few months.

A World Cup win is a big F U to the rest of the world for FOUR YEARS.

It wouldn't be for 4 years. It would be for life. England has never won one. It is a very big deal.

The other thing is the Skins will win one. I am very confident of that. It will get turned around. Different teams always win the Super Bowl. It isn;t nearly as hard. If we are making deals with the devil, give me the World Cup. If the deal is one wins and the other never ever wins one......... I'd have to get back to you on that one. Expectations are so low for US soccer it would take a long time to not be satisfied with 2nd, or even 4th place finishes. Skins on the other hand better get on it.

Ok so far there are 42 people that have lost their credibility with me as Redskin fans.

and 107 that have lost credibility as Americans.

How would it mean so much more to our country, when the majority of sports fans in this country don't give a crap about soccer?

Because the entire world cares. A lot.

It wouldn't be for 4 years. It would be for life. England has never won one. It is a very big deal.

The other thing is the Skins will win one. I am very confident of that. It will get turned around. Different teams always win the Super Bowl. It isn;t nearly as hard. If we are making deals with the devil, give me the World Cup. If the deal is one wins and the other never ever wins one......... I'd have to get back to you on that one. Expectations are so low for US soccer it would take a long time to not be satisfied with 2nd, or even 4th place finishes. Skins on the other hand better get on it.

England won in 1966.

The only way this isn't one sided for a Redskins Superbowl is if both ES soccer dudes have hacked the polling system or some inebriated members were not focused when voting.

A Redskins victory in the Superbowl means the air seems cleaner, traffic is tolerable, liberals and snivelers are huggable.... well for a few days.

A Soccer win is more of a take that,world, this sport sux but we still kicked your butt in it, now when does training camp open to the public?

Ok so far there are 42 people that have lost their credibility with me as Redskin fans.

You lost your credibility a long time ago. If you can't understand how a real Redskins fan can vote "World Cup," then you need to put down the nintendo controller and go get an education.

Archived