Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Natalee Holloway Suspect Now Wanted in Murder of Peruvian Woman

Dan T.

The woman was killed Monday, 5 years TO THE DAY that Natalee Holloway went missing...

From ABC News:

Natalee Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Sought in Peru Murder

Dutch National Last to Be Seen with Murdered Woman, on the Lam in South America

By RUSSELL GOLDMAN and CHRISTINE BROUWER

June 2, 2010

Joran van der Sloot, the 22-year-old Dutch playboy twice arrested in the mysterious disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, has been named the prime suspect in the death of a young Peruvian woman found dead in a Lima hotel today, five days after she disappeared.

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez, 21, disappeared Friday and was found dead this morning at the Miraflores Hotel Tac in Lima, Peru. Flores was last seen with van der Sloot, the Dutch national who was twice arrested and released in connection with the disappearance of Holloway , an 18-year-old American student who went missing in Aruba five years ago this week.

Flores was found beaten and stabbed to death in a room booked in van der Sloot's name, police said. Officials believe she was killed on on Monday, May 30, exactly five years to the day that Holloway went missing.

The woman's father told reporters that the room was covered in blood, indicating a struggle had taken place.

Authorities believe van der Sloot fled Peru, passing through customs into Chile, and is on his way to Argentina. Peruvian officials have issued an international arrest warrant for the Dutchman.

van der Sloot was seen entering his hotel room with Flores.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/TheLaw/joran-van-der-loot-prime-suspect-natalee-holloway/story?id=10807407

Maybe the Argentinians/Chileans can be convinced to dispense some of that old school cruelty they used do (and deny of course). Fly him out over the ocean in a helicopter and let him decide if he wants a parachute or not before pushing him out.

(choosing the parachute makes things worse but you almost have to take it)

Not only is he a sociopath (perhaps psychopath from birth) but he has been enabled by his scumbag father the entire time.

Seriously, fellas, have loyalty to the truth and honor first. Blood is no substitute for dignity and virtue. This obsession with protecting and enabling one's own offspring is bizarre.

Not only is he a sociopath (perhaps psychopath from birth) but he has been enabled by his scumbag father the entire time.

Seriously, fellas, have loyalty to the truth and honor first. Blood is no substitute for dignity and virtue. This obsession with protecting and enabling one's own offspring is bizarre.

I'll never understand that, either.

"My son does no wrong" :rolleyes:

Can someone just shoot this guy in the face already?

I'm trying really hard in my life not to criticize or condemn any other person than myself, because I believe it's impossible for me to put myself in their shoes, and only god can pass true judgement... However, with that being said, in the words of HW Jr. "I'd love to spit some beechnut in that dude's eyes, and shoot him with my old .45..."

I'll never understand that, either.

"My son does no wrong" :rolleyes:

I'd like to hear what his father has to say to the press now.

And I hurt for the parents of Natalee Holloway. This news must be devastating to them on a number of levels.

Gee, never saw that coming. Not. I always thought he was going to do something to end up in jail eventually. Hopefully they'll be able to get charges to stick this time. And hopefully they'll be able to give him the death penalty and I really don't care how that's administered.

This van der Sloot piece of crap was suspected of trafficking female slaves I believe too, prior to the Holloway catastrophe.

Absolutely disgusting.

I wish his father could be charged too, for helping cover up Holloway's murder and I think he should also be held accountable for this new murder too.

Maybe the Argentinians/Chileans can be convinced to dispense some of that old school cruelty they used do (and deny of course). Fly him out over the ocean in a helicopter and let him decide if he wants a parachute or not before pushing him out.

(choosing the parachute makes things worse but you almost have to take it)

Seriously? Now that's a punishment.

I'd like to hear what his father has to say to the press now.

And I hurt for the parents of Natalee Holloway. This news must be devastating to them on a number of levels.

Gee, never saw that coming. Not. I always thought he was going to do something to end up in jail eventually. Hopefully they'll be able to get charges to stick this time. And hopefully they'll be able to give him the death penalty and I really don't care how that's administered.

This van der Sloot piece of crap was suspected of trafficking female slaves I believe too, prior to the Holloway catastrophe.

Absolutely disgusting.

I wish his father could be charged too, for helping cover up Holloway's murder and I think he should also be held accountable for this new murder too.

Pretty sure his father passed on already

This guy will go in the Serial Killer Hall of Fame. To elude prosecution in a global profile case and continue on with his murderous crimes? We can only imagine how many women he's killed before and after Natalie. Wow. What a turd.

Archived