Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Natalee Holloway Suspect Now Wanted in Murder of Peruvian Woman

Dan T.

I feel confident now that this punk will finally get justice. I just hope that Natalee's mom and family can somehow find out exactly what happened to their daughter so they can have closure. Hopefully the Peru authorities can get him to spill the beans on both crimes.

I hope so too. It seems that the only common denominator from several of his past statements is that her body was taken on a friend's boat and dumped into the Caribbean Sea (Although, I think he also said that he sold her to human traffickers at some point then recanted.) Any explanations for the exact cause of her death have been varied though.

This is a story that every young adult/HS student should read, watch, pay attention to. Not taking away any blame from a psychopath, but, seriously, don't put yourself in stupid situations. In today's society, you just don't know about people.

This is a story that every young adult/HS student should read, watch, pay attention to. Not taking away any blame from a psychopath, but, seriously, don't put yourself in stupid situations. In today's society, you just don't know about people.

So what would you propose they do then? Have a chaperone accompany them while they have wild drunk sex?

I think I heard a former FBI agent on tv (can't recall what his name was) indicate that "Peru does not have the death penalty, but they do have very bad prisons".

He's probably wishing he had been convicted in the other case.

What an idiot, though. The kid had gotten away with murder once. Think you might want to, I don't know, lay low and not murder anyone for a while?

What an idiot, though. The kid had gotten away with murder once. Think you might want to, I don't know, lay low and not murder anyone for a while?

At least don't leave her in your hotel room.

It's horrible that it took the loss of another life, but I'm smiling that this kid is going to get what he deserves (despite getting a 5-year reprieve).

Sometimes things work out in the end. I only wish he would have been caught doing something that didn't end in the death of another young woman.

or kill her in a place with a wonderful prison system like Peru. This dude will live a life of misery if convicted.

It would appear that not only is god in possession of a perfectly calibrated triple beam while he's doling out the judgement, but it would appear he has a sense of humor as well.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-0608-van-der-sloot-20100608,0,5615356.story

Dutchman confesses to killing woman in Peru, police say

LIMA, Peru —

— Longtime murder suspect Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing a young Lima woman, police said early Tuesday.

The Dutchman, who had been detained twice in Aruba on suspicion of killing American teenager Natalee Holloway, was arrested last week on suspicion of killing Stephany Flores, 21, whom he had met while in Peru to play poker.

She was slain May 30 — five years to the day after Holloway, 18, vanished while on a school trip to Aruba.

more in link

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-0608-van-der-sloot-20100608,0,5615356.story

Dutchman confesses to killing woman in Peru, police say

more in link

Yeah, after being interrogated and asking to see his mommy, I'm sure he did.

I'd say a developing country prison is about exactly what he deserves. So sad that another girl had to lose her life to ensure this psycho experiences justice.

I would be admitting to killing the Lindbergh baby if it meant getting extradited to the US and serving my sentence here.

A Peruvian prison does not sound like a hell of a lot of fun.

Interesting point. But the Holloway murder didn't happen in the U.S. The extortion charge is a U.S. charge, but I doubt the Peruvian authorities would give him up for that.

I wonder if his lawyers are trying to finagle extradition to Aruba in exchange for a confession to the Holloway murder.

Interesting point. But the Holloway murder didn't happen in the U.S. The extortion charge is a U.S. charge, but I doubt the Peruvian authorities would give him up for that.

I wonder if his lawyers are trying to finagle extradition to Aruba in exchange for a confession to the Holloway murder.

Wow.

That's great information that would be totally relevent if I wasn't making a joke.

Wow.

That's great information that would be totally relevent if I wasn't making a joke.

I know you're the second coming of Jackie Mason, but it did raise an interesting point. Confessing to the Holloway murder may be a bargaining chip for him.

But sorry for intruding on your punch line, such as it was.

According to Peruvian news agencies, Van der Sloot told police that he became enraged when he found Flores looking at information - reportedly related to Alabama teen Natalee Holloway - on his laptop, reports CBS News correspondent Elaine Quijano.

According to Peruvian newspaper La Republica, Van der Sloot told police: "I did not want to do it... The girl intruded into my private life. She had no right. I went to her and I hit her. She was scared. We argued and she tried to escape. I grabbed her by the neck and I hit her."

Well, if I am in charge of the Aruba killing, I want to have Abby and Tim from NCIS looking at that laptop.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/08/world/main6559272.shtml?tag=stack

Archived