Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Natalee Holloway Suspect Now Wanted in Murder of Peruvian Woman

Dan T.

I'm pretty sure he said he was under the influence of drugs (marijuana) during the confession.

And it was not admissible in court.

The confession was on videotape secretly recorded by an undercover Dutch journalist who had gained his trust over a period of weeks. When confronted with the evidence, the kid said he was just b.s.'ing the guy and not telling the truth. The videotapes strongly, STRONGLY suggest otherwise.

The confession was on videotape secretly recorded by an undercover Dutch journalist who had gained his trust over a period of weeks. When confronted with the evidence, the kid said he was just b.s.'ing the guy and not telling the truth. The videotapes strongly, STRONGLY suggest otherwise.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying I believe he was BS'ing the journalist. I believe he killed Holloway and that confession was real. He's that arrogant and was gloating about it.

I'm just saying what I heard on Greta Van Susteren. He said he had been smoking pot, was under the influence, and was lying....there was also an earthquake, his dog died, yada, yada, yada.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/03/peru.murder.case/?hpt=T2

Van der Sloot also faces an arrest warrant on charges of extortion and wire fraud in Alabama, U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance said Thursday. The charges are unrelated to the killing of a Peruvian woman, and deal with an attempt to sell details about Holloway for $250,000, Vance said.

I hope this clown gets what he deserves...I have noticed that through out the day they are talking to a lot of his former attorneys. This guy's luck just ran out!

Peru has the death penalty, right? And this guy's dad died from a heart attack and speculation is that his traveling and gambling was from his drug dealing.

I think I heard a former FBI agent on tv (can't recall what his name was) indicate that "Peru does not have the death penalty, but they do have very bad prisons".

Peru has the death penalty, right? And this guy's dad died from a heart attack and speculation is that his traveling and gambling was from his drug dealing.

Are you kidding me?! Death would be an easy exit compared to the prisons in Peru.

I hope to hell they extradite him back to Peru, I imagine they will. The prison in Lima is bound to be better punishment for a rich white punk than Chile. Not that Chile would be a cake walk, but the prison in Lima was on that show Locked Up Abroad and it's particularly nasty.

I worked in broadcasting during the mid-nineties and was sent to Lima to cover MRTA taking over the Japanese embassy. Well one of our crew went out drinking one night and got himself arrested.

It took us three days to get him out of jail and the stories he told were quite scarey. Suffice it to say, that this guy ( was actually one of our grips), was fearing that he would be raped, or even killed during his short stay.

The prison system in Peru is brutal.

Actually they abolished the death penalty in 1979. But spending his life in a Peruvian prison could make him wish for death or another prisoner could easily grant that wish for him.

...I have noticed that through out the day they are talking to a lot of his former attorneys. This guy's luck just ran out!

Not really............

"Joran van der Sloot has been falsely accused of murder once before. The fact is he wears a bull's-eye on his back now and he is a quote-unquote usual suspect when it comes to allegations of foul play," Tacopina said.

I believe his Dad wasn't so much rich as he was extremely connected in Aruba since he was a judge. In any case - his Dad is dead.

There is a crazy story out there somewherre about how this guy is a complete nutjib and even his dad was scared of him. Hope he enjoys his (long) stay in the Peruvian prison system.... It looks like this time he has the opposite situation going on - it looks like this girls dad is ultra-connected in Peru.

I feel confident now that this punk will finally get justice. I just hope that Natalee's mom and family can somehow find out exactly what happened to their daughter so they can have closure. Hopefully the Peru authorities can get him to spill the beans on both crimes.

The prison system in Peru is brutal.

That is to say the least. If it is the same prison that I saw on Discovery or Nat Geo. the prison is the size of a small city. There are no guards inside to stop anything from happening, the only guards are on a 20ft high wall on the perimeter. Slop is delivered in 55gal. drums and the gangs get it first. When the gangs get finished the empty barrels are thrown to the shunned gays, and diseased prisoners to scrape up.

No protective custody :pfft: Vanderstupid! At least he didn't do it here we would put him up like a king!:mad:

Although I did find this pic, not as scary as I thought. Then again.......... the Mariachi band looks like they are about to have there way with the furry one.

[ATTACH]43872[/ATTACH]

Archived