Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Natalee Holloway Suspect Now Wanted in Murder of Peruvian Woman

Dan T.

I've followed the Natalee Holloway case for years now and this guy is a punk! He's a coward and deserves the chair.

I know! Nancy Grace has done convicted him how many times now??? Uggh! Execute this prick already!

-donatello

I was in Aruba on my honeymoon about a year and a half after the Holloway case first broke... The locals were telling my wife and I about how much this case effected their only business... tourism. At first, most people believed that the locals were the ones who committed the crime and covered it up. This led to a dramatic decrease in the amount of tourists traveling to this beautiful country.

Not only did I feel bad for the Holloway family but I also felt horrible for the residents of Aruba. This piece of **** should be forced to walk through the streets of Aruba and be stoned to death.

I remember watching an interview he did a few years ago with Dateline or 20/20 or something like that and the whole time I was thinking 2 things

1. Who the **** decided to give this guy a voice on national TV?

2. He is eerily charismatic and seems like the kind of guy who has always gotten his way in life.

I remember watching an interview he did a few years ago with Dateline or 20/20 or something like that and the whole time I was thinking 2 things

1. Who the **** decided to give this guy a voice on national TV?

2. He is eerily charismatic and seems like the kind of guy who has always gotten his way in life.

Not to mention, with as many times that he's changed his story about what happened, he seems to be a very convincing liar.

There was an investigative reporter who got him to admit to murdering Natlie Holloway on tape, and describing how he did it. That still wasn't good enough. He was friggin laughing about it.

Kudos to the reporter who went undercover and befriended him, but I'm sure he had many opportunities to gut him and roll his dead ass in a storm drain somewhere.

I'm sure after all these years of getting off "scott-free", he felt untouchable and figured he could get away with anything!

There was an investigative reporter who got him to admit to murdering Natlie Holloway on tape, and describing how he did it. That still wasn't good enough. He was friggin laughing about it.

Kudos to the reporter who went undercover and befriended him, but I'm sure he had many opportunities to gut him and roll his dead ass in a storm drain somewhere.

I'm sure after all these years of getting off "scott-free", he felt untouchable and figured he could get away with anything!

I remember this....how did he get off when there was video evidence of him admitting to killing her?

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=4222253&page=1

Selected quotes:

"I didn't even feel bad about it," he said at one point. "I didn't lose a night of sleep over it. I thought, 'I have to go on.'"

"Of course, I tried everything," van der Sloot said. "I tried to shake her. I was shaking the *****. I was like, 'What is wrong with you, man?' I almost wanted to cry. Why does this s*** have to happen to me?"

"He went out to sea and then he threw her out, like an old rag," van der Sloot said.

I remember this....how did he get off when there was video evidence of him admitting to killing her?
I'm not an attorney but the guy that filmed it, did so secretly after he passed him a joint. I'm sure there is something inadmissible there.

I can't seem to find any news source that mentions exactly how this peruvian girl was killed. Anyone?

As per the story in the OP:

Flores was found beaten and stabbed to death in a room booked in van der Sloot's name, police said. A hotel employee told police that Flores entered the hotel early Sunday morning with van der Sloot.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/TheLaw/joran-van-der-loot-prime-suspect-natalee-holloway/story?id=10807407

They arrested him in Chile. He had cut his hair to a close-cropped crew cut and dyed it red. But they got him.

Why do I have feeling that this guy is going to off himself before they even get him anywhere near a court room?

Face it Daddy is not around to protect him anymore and if he ends up in Jail in Peru...he is going to end up with a whole lot of new daddys.

I'm pretty sure he said he was under the influence of drugs (marijuana) during the confession.

And it was not admissible in court.

Archived