Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UPI.com: Louis Farrakhan: H1N1 Vaccine Developed to Kill People

ljs

I first saw this on Fox website, but the original article is from UPI. However, when i go to that site, some advertisement comes up and freezes the computer. I was able to copy that link though. He has an interesting quote about Obama, but I can't get it to copy.

"The Earth can't take 6.5 billion people. We just can't feed that many. So what are you going to do? Kill as many as you can," Farrakhan reportedly said during an event in Memphis, Tenn. "We have to develop a science that kills them and makes it look as though they died from some disease."

The 76-year-old added that many wise people won't take the vaccine, according to UPI.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568743,00.html

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2009/10/19/Farrakhan-suspicious-of-H1N1-vaccine/UPI-63931256011008/

an honest question, do people see him as the face/spokesperson for American Muslims? Or for the black community? I follow Russ Simmons on twitter, and he is a big supporter of Farrakhan, has meetings with him and such. just curious.

Sounds like Louis Farrakhan and Glenn Beck might have a lot in common.

It might sound like:

I'm not saying the H1N1 vaccine is part of a calculated, comprehensive plot to kill hundreds of millions of people for the purposes of secret global population control. I'm just saying I haven't heard every world leader and health scientist on Earth explicitly deny that they're trying to use our communities' health care networks to commit covert mass murder.

My grandfather (RIP) helped to found the CDC in Atlanta, all the way back when its primary mission was mosquito control in the southern US. He was on board as its mandate and accomplishments spread to myriad disease control and prevention efforts all over the country. Here we are over 60 years later and the crazies' fears seem to have changed not one bit. He must be slowly shaking his head at this madness.

It's ironic that within certain sectors of the population, the technological miracle of nearly instantaneous, nearly free information flow has enabled the rapid adoption of a Dark Ages mentality.

There are legitimate reasons why some of us don't trust the vaccine. I have never taken a flu shot of any kind, and I have rarely if EVER had the flu, I think I've had it maybe once in ten years. Now if I lived in a more urban area maybe I'd be more concerned, but I don't.

I really think he is crazy but IF IF there was a consipiracy to do what he said. That would be a perfect way to go about it.

I don't think a vaccine would ever be the way to do it.

The way to do it would be to create H1N1. Or better yet, a virus that actually kills people at a rate great than the regular flu.

But I do agree, if population control was ever a real problem, developing a super bug would probably be the way to go.

What he is saying is crazy but not far from actually happening! I am not saying that the governments will start to kill people, but earth will find a way to shed the excess weight sooner or later. With all the polution and problems humans have caused by consuming more than what earth can produce, sooner or later either morther nature or us will have to give in.

I don't think a vaccine would ever be the way to do it.

The way to do it would be to create H1N1. Or better yet, a virus that actually kills people at a rate great than the regular flu.

But I do agree, if population control was ever a real problem, developing a super bug would probably be the way to go.

Its called Ebola, specially if it ever became air born! Then we all are #$$#$# :silly:

an honest question, do people see him as the face/spokesperson for American Muslims? Or for the black community? I follow Russ Simmons on twitter, and he is a big supporter of Farrakhan, has meetings with him and such. just curious.

Can't see how. The Nation of Islam is not recognized as part of the Islamic faith by Sunni's and Shia (Of course some of them don't recognize each other as part of that faith as either).

What he is saying is crazy but not far from actually happening! I am not saying that the governments will start to kill people, but earth will find a way to shed the excess weight sooner or later. With all the polution and problems humans have caused by consuming more than what earth can produce, sooner or later either morther nature or us will have to give in.

Food wise? The U.S. could feed nearly the entire planet alone.

Archived