Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

9 hours ago, skinsfan35yrs. said:

Do I think we are really a playoff caliber team, No. 

I've got 10 years of fandom on you, and @LadySkinsFanhas 15 on me.

Just learn to roll your eyes and flash a whole hand...we had 2 championships before the NFL was formed, and 3 since. 👍

I've lived in Atlanta for 30 years. I can kill the day for any Falcons fan with the hand. 

I do it frequently. 😁

Just hang in there. 35 years is a long time, to jump now would be a bandwagon move, and Colts fans back in the day were persecuted for joining ours. 

9 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I've got 10 years of fandom on you, and @LadySkinsFanhas 15 on me.

Just learn to roll your eyes and flash a whole hand...we had 2 championships before the NFL was formed, and 3 since. 👍

I've lived in Atlanta for 30 years. I can kill the day for any Falcons fan with the hand. 

I do it frequently. 😁

Just hang in there. 35 years is a long time, to jump now would be a bandwagon move, and Colts fans back in the day were persecuted for joining ours. 

actually its 47 years I have been a fan since 1971. I had different names thru the years and I made that screen name back in 96 when we could change the screen name if we wanted but the new Extremeskins doesn't allow that. I have requested with admin to allow a change but every time I do I get no response. Hail. I get what you are saying its just frustrating year in and year out.

• Like 2

I'll take Mark Murphy if we want anything from Green Bay. Bring em home!

What does it say, that we refused to go after Josh Gordon at an obvious position of weakness, only to quickly go after Reuben Foster, in a less obvious position of weakness.  I call bunk that only NE can handle malcontents and bad apples. Gordon is doing just fine.

First we ignore WR woes as teams snatch up WRs when they can, while we were competing for first place / trying to be a contendah with Josh Doctson as our only healthy WR much of the year. Then we ink RF in a hasty move, and trot out poor Jay who turns into a public punching bag. And then Williams speaks, but then has to apologize for what he said. And then in our official press release, spelled Williams name wrong. Does it get any more amateur hour than that?

The signing itself may not be the biggest problem here. 

usa_today_10448300.0.jpg

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Thanks 1

Oh well, onto the next season and hopefully a better situation.

I bet this is kind of what death will feel like if reincarnation is real. **** is falling apart left and right, oh well, there is always next season, becomes oh well onto the next life. Hopefully, we come into thing with a higher draft pick.

Ref who Bills Hughes said called him a **** last week ...

was same ref who said this to Trent years ago

“When you have a ref come up to you while you’re at the line about to run a play, and call you — excuse my language — but a ‘garbage ass disrespectful motherf—–’  — to me, you know this is a players league. I just don’t think there’s no room for that,” Williams told reporters in 2013 after the Redskins loss that day

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ref-accused-calling-bills-de-jerry-hughes-****-reportedly-placed-leave-010056917.htmlto the Philadelphia Eagles. 

Ref Roy Ellison ... hope he hasnt done any Skins games since 2013 but that seems impossible.

This one idiot on fb somehow thinks josh Norman should be “kicked out of the league”....his reasons? “He’s a loudmouth, cries on the field, wants a penalty for offensive pass interest (lol good job spelling there ya idiot!!) when he gets burned, used to wield a bat before games when he was in Carolina, terrible for the game”.

give me a **** break. I cant stand idiots!!! 

• Haha 1

Here are some random thoughts.

#1. Cut Sanchez

#2. Sign Kyle Allen off the of the Carolina PS. Mainly to have someone who is technically a QB and not a retread as part of the offseason program. 

#3. IR Reed and anyone else with a hangnail who MIGHT be useful next year. 

I'll save the Bruce/Jay stuff for the proper threads. 

I'm now going off to sleep...

Last time I did that, we lost to the Eagles and Colt McCoy was injured. Giving me tons of articles to post in the morning...

I don't know why, but I feel like I'll have twice more to do tomorrow morning because Dan will have gone on Rampage and cut everyone... And named Ben Kotwica interim HC...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wildbunny said:

Last time I did that, we lost to the Eagles and Colt McCoy was injured. Giving me tons of articles to post in the morning...

I don't know why, but I feel like I'll have twice more to do tomorrow morning because Dan will have gone on Rampage and cut everyone... And named Ben Kotwica interim HC...

I'm disappointed nobody has been fired yet after that ****show.

Snyder needs to go on a maniacal rampage through the building, firing everyone in sight, then firing himself out of a cannon and into the nearest brick wall.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I can't believe actually watched this game today. I turned it off after the pick 6 that made it 7-0 to watch Red Zone. It was strangely refreshing.

RZ is the best part about Sunday, unless the Caps/Duke are on. And thank God they didn't show every little thing the Giants did...I just kept seeing the score at the bottom and going 🤦‍♀️

7 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

So, you disappointed as I am that we've not woken up to this scenario?