Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

34 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I almost cried when he got that TD...longing for yesteryear. 

It was his first as a 49er too surprisingly 

I doubt the raiders would fire Gruden after just 1 season. You really think they wanna be paying him 90 million dollars over the next NINE years to be sitting at home on his couch?? He’ll get a few years at least to fix that mess of a team. Remember, they have five 1st round picks in the next two drafts. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thanks 1

Ya know what I’m posting,REEEEAL TALK!!!...Sean Mcvay was on our squad and ran our offense and everything else while he was here......We let him go!!!!

thats gonna BITE us for years and years!!..I think that’s going to be something that we had and let go an we never knew we had..

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Mr.Will said:

Ya know what I’m posting,REEEEAL TALK!!!...Sean Mcvay was on our squad and ran our offense and everything else while he was here......We let him go!!!!

thats gonna BITE us for years and years!!..I think that’s going to be something that we had and let go an we never knew we had..

Untill we wooped his ass in week 2 last year..and like we would do again if we meet in the playoffs... nothing against him good coach n all..buuuut..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Untill we wooped his ass in week 2 last year..and like we would do again if we meet in the playoffs... nothing against him good coach n all..buuuut..

You actually believe the Redskins could beat the Rams?

Last year was an anomaly, a once-in-a-lifetime chance, which only happens once or twice in a lifetime.  It was McVay's learning curve; some coaches get it quickly [ McVay } while others it takes years { Gruden }. He would make it a point to run up the score, just to prove he is the real deal.

Just now, skins island connection said:

Last year was an anomaly, a once-in-a-lifetime chance, which only happens once or twice in a lifetime.  It was McVay's learning curve; some coaches get it quickly [ McVay } while others it takes years { Gruden }. He would make it a point to run up the score, just to prove he is the real deal.

I most certainly do..in Jared goffs own words.."the Washington Redskins defense gave me the most problems all year"..that was before Daron Payne ?

3 hours ago, skins island connection said:

I don't know Bro...Sometimes there's haunting teams of your past that you just can't shake off!  Until proven otherwise I'm putting the Hex on McVay vs the Skins!  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, skins island connection said:

McVay learning curve?  Rams went 11-5 that year.  Jay sitting in our defensive meetings would keep it striking distance with this defense, I'm concerned about those defensive tackles over the middle of our oline.

I think what Pittsburgh has done with James Connor is brilliant.  They have basically shown Bell that they don't need him and he can be replaced because they have a HOF QB and WR and its a team effort.

If I was them I would rescind the tag and move on.

53 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Does anyone know of a Redskin fan that does NOT heavily despise at least one person in the Redskins' organization, whether it be a player, a coach, or a FO person ?

Me.  Review my posts.  I loved RGIII until the end, rooted for Kirk and then predicted Alex would have a better record than Kirk this year.  The maddest I got at Synder was when he canned Shotty for the old ball coach.  I think Snyder loves the team and for the most part spares no expense.  Allen is better than most think and Doug Williams may turn out to be better than I expected.  

Players piss me off all the time, but that is on a play by play or game by game basis.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Does anyone know of a Redskin fan that does NOT heavily despise at least one person in the Redskins' organization, whether it be a player, a coach, or a FO person ?

I truly can’t think of anyone in the organization that I despise.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1