Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I can't be the only one that wanted to see Josh Johnson over Mark Freaking Sanchez, and he didn't disappoint.  Our offense heck entire team is in shambles, and a mobile QB can just take off and run when predictably the OLs 3rd stringers can't get it done. Hats off for Jay for trying to coach everyone up, but also for recognizing within a game or 2, that it is a impossible to pull off.  It's time to kiss the season goodbye, but not without keeping it simple.   Yep, I think we can win a game with Josh at QB, especially after being coached up for a week.

I heard that Alex had his 6th surgery. I am no internet doctor but if they cannot control his infection, I would suggest trying a different hospital if another surgery is required. 

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I heard that Alex had his 6th surgery. I am no internet doctor but if they cannot control his infection, I would suggest trying a different hospital if another surgery is required. 

I don’t know where you heard this but a couple of things:

1. I’m sure Alex has the absolute best doctors around.  Docs can practice at any hospital really.  And I’m sure between the team, the NFL and his family, they’re sparing no expense and leaving no stone unturned. 

2. Moving him is probably a bad idea. Very risky when you have somebody who’s had 6 surgeries.  (If that’s true)

3. As I mentioned somewhere, I had a friend who had a similar surgery. Her leg got infected and they tried everything, including amputating the leg.  Unfortunately, the theory is they waited too long to try and save the leg and the infection spread. Once It spread they couldn’t do anything about it. And it took her life.

I’m sure that Alex is getting the absolute best care he can get.  This thing still has a long way to go before he walks out of the hospital again.  I hope he and the family make the eighth decisions for his life.  He has young kids and a full life ahead of him. 

This is as serious as it gets.  

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This is as serious as it gets.  

Hell yeah it is. I had a loved one with MRSA. Not saying Alex has that specifically, but I learned a lot about it. I believe that hospitals have varying levels of controls for these types of things. And thus varying levels of effectiveness. One of the most effective ways to kill off MRSA is piping hot steam. However, last I researched it decades ago, the US hospitals weren't even using that method.

Wait, my good buddy just made a good point.. chargers saints Super Bowl ..chiefs ain't got the defense..

Bears chiefs would be pretty bad ass...but anybody thinking the overrated Rams have a chance are out of their...are wrong...damn I just wish stuff wouldn't have gone the way they have so we can play the Rams in the playoffs and beat them and I could have said told you so..but heyyyyy I'm having a Jim Carrey moment and thinking so ur telling me there's a chance haha and we could still see them in the playoffs.

Edited by bakedtater1
Edit content

not try'n to hijack this thread...but...if you haven't listened to the Kedric/Galdi interview...sublime...i totally agree (if not, pert near 100%) with everythin Kedric said...I've always been a Kedric fan... now I want to subscribe to his news letter...

Edited by Stefanskins
ben drinkin

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, josh Gordon probably won’t play in the nfl anymore. I bet We’re glad we didn’t waste a draft pick on him in September

eh, id takin him for 7/8(?) games...proved he was worth it...like any relationship you're best off realizing what your walkin into off the giddy-up...poor dude has thrown away millions...but the deeper issue is the real heartbreak...God Bless him...

Edited by Stefanskins
ben drinkin more than i recollect
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Stefanskins said:

eh, id takin him for 7/8(?) games...proved he was worth it...like any relationship you're best off realizing what your walkin into off the giddy-up...poor dude has thrown away millions...but the deeper issue is the real heartbreak...God Bless him...

Heyyy there ya are..long time no see around

• Like 1