Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Do we have any cap guru's here?  I read somewhere that we would have a huge cap hit if we cut Alex Smith.  But if he retires because of his injury that keeps him from playing, do we get any cap relief.  Like loan forgiveness?  If his injury means he cant play football any more its not our fault and it doesn't seem fair that we are punshied for it.

52 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

I am disgusted so far with the Pukes and Saints game.  10-0 Pukes.  Who would have thought.  They look like all Pro's and the Saints look inept.  Stop the madness man.  ****.   Eli Apple is being owned.

I woulda thought..I called a cowboys win..they always play the saints good..this same thing happened a couple years ago

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

So who's everyone wanting to win the division between these red hot cowboys and your Superbowl champs now?..sure as hell ain't the skins.

Ughhh. That’s like asking people to choose between.....actually....there is nothing worse than having to choose between Philly and Dallas as NFCE champs. BARF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ughhh. That’s like asking people to choose between.....actually....there is nothing worse than having to choose between Philly and Dallas as NFCE champs. BARF

Even ****tier is if that dude that predicted another Superbowl between an NFC east team and the Patriots is correct and I miss watching the Superbowl two years in a row because the cowpukes and ****riots are playing in it..

• Sad 1

I can't be the only one that saw that Dallas win, and whose playoff heart sank a little. We simply suck on Monday night, and Phillys recent ineptitude is likely to vanish from the first snap.  Our goose may be cooked.

The Saints and us get a gift DAK fumble late as Dallas was trying to seal the victory, only to see Brees immediately throw a garbage pass to the flat INT.  Meanwhile, the schedule makers were drooling eyeballing that record setting Monday night massacre of ours. I do suspect they saw who consistently gets slaughtered in prime time, and for their ratings we were the perfect lamb to sacrifice. Has any other team consistently suffered greater blowouts than us in primetime over the past 10-20 years?  Amazingly we still get prime time games; living off the past I suppose.

8xfqLUm.gif

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

Credit to Garrett and OC Linehan for getting Dak easy to read plays with see it-throw it type passes.

Saints play corners 10 yds off LOS, they run a 5 yd dig and Dak would get the ball out on time. Seems simple .. why the **** couldnt we work more of that? Is it bc our WR couldnt push the corners down field on a 5 yd dig? Corners just sat on our guys routes bc they knew they didnt have to worry about getting beat deep? Well .. Dak wont really beat you deep either.

Just depressing seeing the Boys moving the chains with their limited QB and everything seems to be a struggle for us. Crossing routes, digs, outs .. everything is contested with us.

• Like 3

If we are ever forced to change our you know what, it should be easy. Red Tide.

Wait, that has a bit of The Shining thing going on.

Heh. Actually, if the shoe fits, wear it. The season is unraveling horrifyingly fast. Yes, even to our standards.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Just depressing seeing the Boys moving the chains with their limited QB and everything seems to be a struggle for us. Crossing routes, digs, outs .. everything is contested with us.

Nobody is really afraid our running game will gash them.  Even when AP was hitting on all cylinders, there were lot of tough yards that moved the chains but big plays few and far between.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Nobody is really afraid our running game will gash them.  Even when AP was hitting on all cylinders, there were lot of tough yards that moved the chains but big plays few and far between.

Nobody is really afraid our passing game will gash them.

It's ugly all over on offense.  Really, the only thing to fear is a deep pass to Vernon "I still got legs but ok no hands" Davis.  Maybe a jump ball to Doctson, or a screen to Bibbs... seriously, those are our only big plays, and those are the only ones we seem to consistently try.

It's high time for a teams trick play, since a trick play in our slow play offense is not going to happen.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Randy ... Im also starting to unravel but lets stay positive man. Lets see what happens Monday. Im still in it.

OK lets do this - see you late Monday night to re-eval. I am just reeling from the Brees kick in the nuts with his late game INT.  At this point, Jay is Jay, Manusky is Manusky... it's time to rally around Colt "1st 1st Team Reps" McCoy.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

Do I think we are really a playoff caliber team, No. I used to believe in the on any given Sunday kind of hope but the Redskins have all but dashed that belief. Well as far as the Redskins winning any given game that is,Other teams can and do survive with that motto. Even when we were 6-3 (seems so long ago) The only real thing I thought was doable was to win the division just to keep the other 3 out of the playoffs. That hope is now teetering on the edge of disappointment as the last 20 plus years have have been also because I do not think the Redskins will beat Philly on Monday night. The stars just don't seem to align for us, again. At mid season we seemed to be in control of our destiny being 2 games up on our rival and the schedule seemingly to be easy the rest of the way. Now we are chasing them and they are in control. And with the schedule they have left they just may win out. A friend of mine who knows my love for this team and our fight song has chided my that we should change the words starting with Hail to the Redskins he says it should be Fail do the Redskins. And sadly that fits this team from ownership thru coaching and even the players.(I.e. bone head play, penalties poor tackling etc)..Fail I mean Hail!

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

I hope Snyder doesn't know about this Kareem hunt situation

totally different scenario, there's proof undeniable on Hunt but an admitted liar claiming assault with Foster.