Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

On 8/12/2021 at 4:10 AM, Koolblue13 said:

Anyone with experience with FuboTV? It's $65 a month, but should have all the games and a bunch of other channels.

$65 a month??...**** that ****! PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!

(sorry, just watched Blue Velvet again recently lol)

Edited by Califan007
  • Haha 3

So I've been experimenting with YTTV (I have been a long time subscriber) and FUBO (just did a trial) along with FakeGPS and Chromecast. I can trick both streaming apps to pick up the DC market (I'm in NC) on my android phone but when I try to Chromecast to my TV directly from each app they both fail. So then I tried to mirror my screen via the android Home app was able to mirror FUBO to play DC locals to my TV. YTTV didn't work. So I have at least one option if I want to pause my YTTV service for the season and just make FUBO my main service until season is over. 

Anyone know if a VPN on a Nvidia Shield will trick YTTV to pick up DC? I heard it should work but I've never tried.

I just found one that (from watching baseball games) works pretty good. So far no buffering or break ups. Click on Broadcasts and pick the game you want to see. Then select the stream with the highest percentage for broadcasting. They even add in highlights from YouTube.

http://livetv.sx

Edited by BleedBNG
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 11:01 PM, slinky said:

So I've been experimenting with YTTV (I have been a long time subscriber) and FUBO (just did a trial) along with FakeGPS and Chromecast. I can trick both streaming apps to pick up the DC market (I'm in NC) on my android phone but when I try to Chromecast to my TV directly from each app they both fail. So then I tried to mirror my screen via the android Home app was able to mirror FUBO to play DC locals to my TV. YTTV didn't work. So I have at least one option if I want to pause my YTTV service for the season and just make FUBO my main service until season is over. 

Anyone know if a VPN on a Nvidia Shield will trick YTTV to pick up DC? I heard it should work but I've never tried.

The fubo is $65 a month and has the ticket, right?

On my Nvidia Shield TV I was able to just now change my "home area" on YTTV from Raleigh to DC (says you can do that twice per year) then I was able trick my "current playback area" to also be DC via VPN (used Avast VPN) and now I get all DC locals on YTTV on my Nvidia. However my other better and larger smart TV that I would prefer to watch games on currently didn't have the Nvidia Shield hooked to it and I can't trick YTTV to have DC as the playback area and it's showing Raleigh locals. I can either move my Nvidia Shield to this better TV on game days or buy a new Nvidia Shield. 

Glad I at least have one TV that it looks like I can get DC locals on. 

On 9/6/2021 at 11:42 AM, KageDaBeast said:

S4U is worth looking into, I've been using them for some years now.  You get access to the regular & post season, older games, and then they'll have the games (full, condensed, and coach film) up sometime after the it's gone off. 

What is it and what's the cost?

7 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

What is it and what's the cost?

It's basically a sports (NFL, NBA, UFC/Boxing PPVs, MLB and NHL) streaming site.  The NFL package is $45 total for new users; for the last ~3-4 years, I've been locked in at the returning user cost of $30 per season.  

The NFL package gives you access to live games + the recorded one as soon as it's available, which let's you watch either the full game, condensed version, or the all 22 / coach footage.  They also have games going back to 2012, if you're into that sorta thing. 

There is an All-In-One package for $65 where you get access to all streams up to February 2022.

Here's a screenshot I took last year of just random NFL games. 

Spoiler

Screenshot-20200820-131708.png

37 minutes ago, KageDaBeast said:

It's basically a sports (NFL, NBA, UFC/Boxing PPVs, MLB and NHL) streaming site.  The NFL package is $45 total for new users; for the last ~3-4 years, I've been locked in at the returning user cost of $30 per season.  

The NFL package gives you access to live games + the recorded one as soon as it's available, which let's you watch either the full game, condensed version, or the all 22 / coach footage.  They also have games going back to 2012, if you're into that sorta thing. 

There is an All-In-One package for $65 where you get access to all streams up to February 2022.

Hide contents

Oh wow that looks great. Maybe I'll go that route instead of fubu

43 minutes ago, KageDaBeast said:

Reveal hidden contents

There are sellers selling the NFL Ticket Max on EBAY for as little as $35 for the full season with 100% seller ratings. I just jumped on it cause I'm out of market....

• Thumb up 1

14 hours ago, KageDaBeast said:

Reveal hidden contents

Do you have to have a cable or satellite subscription to sign up? Or can anyone sign up? I have tried some of these sites and they ask for your Comcast/ATT/Xfinity etc account number to verify you have cable.

I do not have cable or satellite and do not intend on getting either. I use 6streams.xyz and can watch all the games free. It doesn't have things like replay and coaches film but I jsut want to watch the games, and it's free. The also cary NHL, MLB, NBA and NCAA games. It may go away but it's been good for the last 18 months or so. There are some pop-ups to deal with and it loses connection about once a game. But it's free. I connect through my computer then use HDMI to display on my TV. 

30 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Do you have to have a cable or satellite subscription to sign up? Or can anyone sign up? I have tried some of these sites and they ask for your Comcast/ATT/Xfinity etc account number to verify you have cable.

I do not have cable or satellite and do not intend on getting either. I use 6streams.xyz and can watch all the games free. It doesn't have things like replay and coaches film but I jsut want to watch the games, and it's free. The also cary NHL, MLB, NBA and NCAA games. It may go away but it's been good for the last 18 months or so. There are some pop-ups to deal with and it loses connection about once a game. But it's free. I connect through my computer then use HDMI to display on my TV. 

I do that and maybe it's island interests, but I have to refresh it occasionally and sometimes change links and I just want to be a fat loud blob and not do that ****.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

There are sellers selling the NFL Ticket Max on EBAY for as little as $35 for the full season with 100% seller ratings. I just jumped on it cause I'm out of market....

6 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

What? 

I don't know if this answers your question, but I found this "question and answer" :

• What is the difference between NFL SUNDAY TICKET and NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX?

NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX includes all of the great sports programming you get with NFL SUNDAY TICKET, plus some exciting extra features. The RED ZONE CHANNEL® will let you see the final yards of every scoring drive and DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE® CHANNEL will give you everything you need to enjoy fantasy football to the fullest.

The Sunday Ticket Max usually sells for $395, so if he's getting it for $35, that is a crazy savings.
    But what surprised me more, is that the membership subscription apparently is transferrable.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository