Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

2 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Do the jail token firesticks or other apps constantly stream dc locals? I used Locast to watch the WFT shows on local NBC in DC. 

You could probably find a way to get to them. There are basically limitless streams available & it would be a process of finding the right one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Troypoint.com has the best tutorials on liberating your firestick. I haven't yet figured out what addon will stream games.

Ola TV supposedly streams games. Just have to find the right server. I got my firestick this week and hoping I have the right server 

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2021 at 8:26 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

So we're back where we started, 12 years ago when this thread was started...so where do we watch the games ?

For whatever reason, I'm seriously considering the NFL gamepass stuff and whatsoever that goes with it.

Thought what bother me much with it is the whole stuff you get besides games.

And I'm not interested in watching 270 games a year. Having a subscription with base stuff and games from your team would be way better IMHO.

5 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Mannnn…I wished I saved the one link that someone posted durin preseason.  Worked like a charm on my phone.  Was just a simple link…then you got to pick what sport then what game.  Is that “I know, vague” website still available for regular season?

Someone posted a really good link a few pages back that I want to find as back up.

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2021 at 4:44 PM, BleedBNG said:

Found another decent app  along with Yahoo Sports.

Dofu Sports.

Is this the post you were referring to with the link? I just downloaded it after reading BBNG's post and will let ya'll know how it works tomorrow. Going to post-up at a local sports bar in So. Pines, NC so I don't miss anything, but be trying all my apps on phone and laptop to see which works the best.

43 minutes ago, mudhog said:

Is this the post you were referring to with the link? I just downloaded it after reading BBNG's post and will let ya'll know how it works tomorrow. Going to post-up at a local sports bar in So. Pines, NC so I don't miss anything, but be trying all my apps on phone and laptop to see which works the best.

The best ones for laptop are

http://6streams.tv (not secure)

https://www.streameast.live/ab/ (secure)

http://livetv.sx/enx (not secure)

and for mobile apps

Yahoo Sports

Dofu Sports

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

28 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Is the TNF game on Amazon?

Doesn't Amazon show it when it's an NFL Network game, as long as it's not a FOX game ?

This Thursday is an NFL Network game, so I think that means Amazon.

I'm not positive on this. I could be wrong.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository