Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone know how to watch preseason games this year?  I thought about spending the money for the package vs gambling on free streams, but can't seem to figure out where to even buy it /how to view.

Looks like from what I Googled it might be part of NFL Network now but before I add the channel on directv, wanted to make sure I'm right. 

14 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Good question. I have a firestick and internet. Would love to be able to just turn the game on.

Get a (or do it yourself) a jailbroken firestick. You can do it to the one you have KB13. I watch any game I please, just like the NFL ticket, with that. Not expensive either. I watch NBA, Wimbledon, baseball, anything I want with it. Highest recommendation. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Get a (or do it yourself) a jailbroken firestick. You can do it to the one you have KB13. I watch any game I please, just like the NFL ticket, with that. Not expensive either. I watch NBA, Wimbledon, baseball, anything I want with it. Highest recommendation. 

How would I do that?

9 hours ago, slinky said:

Locast app + gps spoofer app (FakeGPS on Android) and you can watch local channels of any city in US where Locast has service. Watched all games last year from NC without problem. 

Yep, I do/did the Locast app as well before Jailbreaking the Firestick. It works great & highly recommended. Really easy too. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2021 at 11:03 AM, LetThePointsSoar said:

Anyone know how to watch preseason games this year?  I thought about spending the money for the package vs gambling on free streams, but can't seem to figure out where to even buy it /how to view.

Looks like from what I Googled it might be part of NFL Network now but before I add the channel on directv, wanted to make sure I'm right. 

The NFL Network usually shows ALL preseason games, but only a handful of them live. Most are shown in replay.

Whether any of WFT's games will be shown live on NFLN, I don't know.

But they definitely will be shown in replay on that channel.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

The NFL Network usually shows ALL preseason games, but only a handful of them live. Most are shown in replay.

Whether any of WFT's games will be shown live on NFLN, I don't know.

But they definitely will be shown in replay on that channel.

Thanks SG. Still can't figure out how to watch live. In the past, you could order a NFL Gamepass subscription, but when you Google it, it says it's unavailable for purchase this year. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Thanks SG. Still can't figure out how to watch live. In the past, you could order a NFL Gamepass subscription, but when you Google it, it says it's unavailable for purchase this year. 

Ok, I took what slinky just posted a few hours ago and went to YouTube and found a 13:26 minute vid of how to install Fake GPS app and Locast app, and by the end of the video, was watching free local tv on my android as if I were in Arlington VA. Later on, I will purchase a Firestick to do the instructions that Riggo's Rangers sent me. Looks like either way, you will be able to access local DC tv either on your phone or tv. That should solve the problem of being out of the area I think. I hope.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mudhog said:

Ok, I took what slinky just posted a few hours ago and went to YouTube and found a 13:26 minute vid of how to install Fake GPS app and Locast app, and by the end of the video, was watching free local tv on my android as if I were in Arlington VA. Later on, I will purchase a Firestick to do the instructions that Riggo's Rangers sent me. Looks like either way, you will be able to access local DC tv either on your phone or tv. That should solve the problem of being out of the area I think. I hope.

You can also get the Firestick already Jailbroken instead of working through it. It's a few bucks more but absolutely worth it. Location Guard & Locast work together. It's simple, easy, and truly works. 

Edited by Riggo'sRangers
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2021 at 9:31 AM, Riggo'sRangers said:

Yep, I do/did the Locast app as well before Jailbreaking the Firestick. It works great & highly recommended. Really easy too. 

it was better when i just needed YouTube TV and FakeGPS... but seems as though YTTV stopped using GPS for determining where you're at... i think i can use a VPN and trick YTTV regarding my location, but I'm glad i found Locast.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, slinky said:

it was better when i just needed YouTube TV and FakeGPS... but seems as though YTTV stopped using GPS for determining where you're at... i think i can use a VPN and trick YTTV regarding my location, but I'm glad i found Locast.

You can alter your location using Location Guard, then use Locast.  Do it in that order. You just change your "fixed" location and, voila, your computers address shows up as DC or where ever you place your coordinates.  You just fiddle with ot a little and it's easiy to understand & work.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

You can alter your location using Location Guard, then use Locast.  Do it in that order. You just change your "fixed" location and, voila, your computers address shows up as DC or where ever you place your coordinates.  You just fiddle with ot a little and it's easiy to understand & work.  

does it work for YoutubeTV though?

1 hour ago, slinky said:

does it work for YoutubeTV though?

PM'ed you on Locast. Hope it gives you some information you can use!

31 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Just catching up with this.  Mind helping a stranded in Philly area fan out?

Are you interested in Locast or a Jailbroken Firestick? Both work great. 

1 hour ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Can you PM me the instructions..I got to KODI with the Firestick..looking for APP or Link to NFL/Sports..I'm in Florida and we seldom get the Skins games here.

Thanks in advance!

The app you need is "Xanax" also referred to as "The Fix".  Once downloaded scroll to sports, then "The Endzone", and you will get multiple choices for games. I have experiment with apps and go to "Sports" and there are several there that are even better sometimes. SportsBay, LiveSports.ws, Crickfree, ect.  I look around & these are often better than the recommended Endzone. The key though is the "Xanax" app. It is a must have and the key to free games. I hope this helps. *If you have KODI you are nearly there. KODI is the first key to opening up everything the Firestick can be.* you are doing great!

Edited by Riggo'sRangers
  • Thanks 1