Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"


Recommended Posts

Yay, I get to watch the game live this week!!!

 

03-FOX-E-V2.png

 

San Francisco @ NY Giants
Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

 

Chicago @ Atlanta
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

 

LA Rams @ Buffalo
Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Brock Huard

 

Washington @ Cleveland
Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

 

UPDATES:
  • Philadelphia PA: WSH-CLE to SF-NYG (Fri)
  • Colorado Springs CO: LAR-BUF to CHI-ATL (Fri)
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SKiNz Jus 2 sick said:

These 2 streams usually work for me for all games and sporting events

Crackstreams.com

720pstream.me 

I tried the 720pstream and it takes you directly to fubo,which requires a subscription. Is there any way to circumvent that? Thanks 

Edited by Tarpon75
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tarpon75 said:

I tried the 720pstream and it takes you directly to fubo,which requires a subscription. Is there any way to circumvent that? Thanks 

Click the team/stream you want to watch, click the "play" icon in the center of the media player. * If at ANY time, a new window opens, close it and click the play icon again. (This holds true for most any stream link. Not just 720pstream.)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

Click the team/stream you want to watch, click the "play" icon in the center of the media player. * If at ANY time, a new window opens, close it and click the play icon again. (This holds true for most any stream link. Not just 720pstream.)

and make  sure there is no kids around or you may end up having some very adult conversations instead of watching the game. :ols:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SKiNz Jus 2 sick said:

These 2 streams usually work for me for all games and sporting events

Crackstreams.com

720pstream.me 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

Click the team/stream you want to watch, click the "play" icon in the center of the media player. * If at ANY time, a new window opens, close it and click the play icon again. (This holds true for most any stream link. Not just 720pstream.)

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, wunderhill said:

I can't ever get that link to work, is there a certain way to do it?

I have been using crackstream on my phone, seems to work very well, just follow the props once you get to the homepage

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...