Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

On 8/8/2018 at 1:54 PM, sparkosaurus said:

If you have good internet connectivity, you can get Sunday Ticket without using DirecTV....just point your browser to:

sundayticket.tv

You can watch games on your computer, your tablet, or your TV with the proper hardware attached....here's all of the supported hardware:

Ya know I looked into this and thought I had read it's only available if you do not have access to DTV or some such nonsense  

Another plan I have is Slingbox  Pay a friend up here to rent a cable box in an unused room, then tap that box to access all the DC channels. That way I get Redskins, Terps BB, everything,  Anyone try this?

Edited by Darrell Green Fan

6 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

8pm EDT. How you doing? I found a bunch of dog toys in the trunk of my car that I believe were meant for Pawsitive Vibes ???

But I need your address again...pm me!

I'm doing great! 

Po Box 25441

23 spring gut

Christiansted VI 

Thank you! 

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

I'm doing great! 

Po Box 25441

23 spring gut

Christiansted VI 

Thank you! 

Np, can't believe I forgot about em...then again, I can.?

Filling out the shipping label now, will have it on its way tomorrow.

(Really? Spring gut?)?

43 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Np, can't believe I forgot about em...then again, I can.?

Filling out the shipping label now, will have it on its way tomorrow.

(Really? Spring gut?)?

Haha yep. There's slob, wheel of fortune, a bunch of funny estate names 

if i only knew where i can host a high quality stream for free i can stream the broadcast and sync it with redskins radio. nobody wants to see the low quality stuff anymore with the reddit links lol

Edited by FS#21
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FS#21 said:

if i only knew where i can host a high quality stream free i can stream the broadcast with redskins radio. nobody wants to see the low quality stuff anymore with the reddit links lol

All the streams I have linked are HD so I'll stop posting see ya

For those out if town people like myself,  I can get local channels from any city I want any time I want with YouTube TV + a little secret. I've successfully streamed preseason games from all over so far. I live in NC and i can easily watch DC locals and Redskin games. Anyone interested can message me. Not sure yet if it works on other streaming providers though. Message me for details. Might need an android device as I am not sure if it works on iPhone. 

On 8/22/2018 at 1:24 AM, slinky said:

For those out if town people like myself,  I can get local channels from any city I want any time I want with YouTube TV + a little secret. I've successfully streamed preseason games from all over so far. I live in NC and i can easily watch DC locals and Redskin games. Anyone interested can message me. Not sure yet if it works on other streaming providers though. Message me for details. Might need an android device as I am not sure if it works on iPhone. 

I sent you a pm. 

If you can tell me how to watch on YouTube premium that'd be awesome. 

I live in Charlotte, NC and the previous two games were available to watch.  Looking at the Direct TV channel guide for tomorrow it has the Eagles/Browns (national) and the Panthers/Pats (local) games listed.  I have the sports package that gives me all those channels in the 600s and on channel 642 it lists the Redskins/Broncos game.  

Anyone know if that will be actually available to watch?  A lot of times games on those channels are blacked out or not available to watch in my area.  I was going to sign up for the free trial for NFL Game Pass and just watch it on my computer, but just saw this:  https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true&icampaign=nfl-nav-gamepass

which for me it says "Your local team games will not be available live" and beside that shows the Panthers and Redskins logo.  WTF?  I know NC was Redskins country before the Panthers, but they have never been listed as a local market team for me, ever, not even with Game Pass.  Anyone in NC have this issue before?