Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

4 hours ago, Tarpon75 said:

Is there anywhere one can get some info on this service? The link requires that you register to get info 

Unfortunately I don't think there is.  You can check here https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL2go but I'm not certain how much information they have there; the new one is invite only, they'd changed names.  

Oh, there's also this YouTube, it may be helpful for ya 

41 minutes ago, DCtoSC_SKINS_LIFER said:

For those of you who subscribe to DTV Sunday Ticket:

I just got an email from them saying they are doing a test of their live stream for the iOS, Android, and tvOS platforms. The test is tonight (8/30) from 7pm - 11pm ET for the preseason slate of games. 

Beautiful, hopefully that means I don't have to do another trial on NFL.com to watch the game, after 3 years I'm running out of credit card numbers to use.

• Haha 1

I should also point out that, I believe, that NFL Red Zone is giving a free preseason special of their programming tonight starting at 7:00pm EDT.

At least I THINK it is open to everyone and not just subscribers.

So you can at least see snippets of the game on Red Zone.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

I should also point out that, I believe, that NFL Red Zone is giving a free preseason special of their programming tonight starting at 7:00pm EDT.

At least I THINK it is open to everyone and not just subscribers.

So you can at least see snippets of the game on Red Zone.

I'm a subscriber, so far no info on the Dish program guide. I'm checking every few minutes ?

I got NFL Game Pass for the first time this year, where the games don't air until 8pm that night.

It's going to be hard, because I don't want a spoiler before the game. And when I watch it at 8pm,

I want to feel like it's live and don't know what will happen, to keep the suspense.

So that means avoiding all media, all internet, and all TV the entire day.

That's gonna be very challenging. How do other people do it ?

I called DirecTV yesterday morning,  been with them for 14years,  told Sophia I'm calling to ask for my annual "help me be able to afford it" call and with no threats got $75 off Sunday ticket and $60 off my bill for 12 months! No lie, best deal I've had in years. Try weekday mornings and be honest...sometimes it takes a couple tries, but worked for me.

26 minutes ago, teflon don said:

I called DirecTV yesterday morning,  been with them for 14years,  told Sophia I'm calling to ask for my annual "help me be able to afford it" call and with no threats got $75 off Sunday ticket and $60 off my bill for 12 months! No lie, best deal I've had in years. Try weekday mornings and be honest...sometimes it takes a couple tries, but worked for me.

Good for you. Can you explain  the $60 off, are saying they are taking $60 off every month for 12 mos.? 

On 9/3/2018 at 8:42 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

That's gonna be very challenging. How do other people do it ?

Go for a nice long hike at 1pm every Sunday and keep your phone turned off until 11pm. I find that no matter how hard I try to stay in the dark about games that have already happened, I get the results told to me in the most random ways possible from people I didn’t even know watch football.