Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

On 8/8/2018 at 11:19 PM, TheShredder said:

I've been living overseas for several years and have never had any problem finding a link to any game I wished to watch live.  I've posted links here each year and if you search my link for the reddit forum for NFL streaming links you'll find them a few hours before game is broadcast.  Also, if you have KODI there are plenty of resources to watch all games live without spending an arm and a leg for DTV. Now, I used to pay a truck full of dollars for DTV Sunday Ticket too.  Not anymore. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Has anyone been successful in getting this to work tonight?

1 minute ago, Tarpon75 said:

Has anyone been successful in getting this to work tonight?

Yes, it won't come on until game time. The verified streamers are money. 

Man, Sonny J is really difficult to listen to.  Can't help the vision of some nurses aid smashing up his carrots for the next feeding every time he opens his mouth.

I like Cooley, he's awesome! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

I've got no secure WiFi, any other ideas pertaining to data?

You don't need secure wifi...just an internet connection. 

1 minute ago, Tarpon75 said:

Thanks for replying, having trouble getting Game did however get CBS evening news from Washington LOL

wait for it...

• Haha 1

Has anyone tried to get a deal on their Sunday Ticket with DirecTV for this season? It seems AT&T has fully taken over and they are stingy. I've gotten the ticket free for the last 3 years and at least a hefty discount for as long as I remember. I've made 3 calls and they won't even offer any kind of discount on the Sunday Ticket. And as always my tactic is the old "cancel service" approach. The first reps only question was when I'd like the cancellation to take effect! Lol. DirecTV used to offer me the sun and the moon to keep me from cancelling. I've been with them for over 15 years. At this point I'm ready to cancel service and just get the Sunday Ticket through my Playstation. Anybody else had any luck?

Edited by VeroViper

26 minutes ago, VeroViper said:

Has anyone tried to get a deal on their Sunday Ticket with DirecTV for this season? It seems AT&T has fully taken over and they are stingy. I've gotten the ticket free for the last 3 years and at least a hefty discount for as long as I remember. I've made 3 calls and they won't even offer any kind of discount on the Sunday Ticket. And as always my tactic is the old "cancel service" approach. The first reps only question was when I'd like the cancellation to take effect! Lol. DirecTV used to offer me the sun and the moon to keep me from cancelling. I've been with them for over 15 years. At this point I'm ready to cancel service and just get the Sunday Ticket through my Playstation. Anybody else had any luck?

I have  always been able to get some sort of discount from them over the years . I have tried one time so far this year with no success.  I would think with  the current price structure they’re going to be losing a lot of customers.  SundayTicket is really the main reason to have DTV for me,so I am most likely cancelling them all together soon.

I thought you could get the Sunday Ticket unconditionally without DirecTV service. Apparently you can't. If you are able to get DirecTV at your address that is the only way you are allowed to purchase Sunday Ticket. You cannot purchase it as a stand alone for streaming. What a load of crap!!

23 minutes ago, VeroViper said:

I thought you could get the Sunday Ticket unconditionally without DirecTV service. Apparently you can't. If you are able to get DirecTV at your address that is the only way you are allowed to purchase Sunday Ticket. You cannot purchase it as a stand alone for streaming. What a load of crap!!

Never have been able to get stand alone as far as I can remember. Direct TV’s contract with the NFL runs through 2022. That contract brings the league around 1.5 billion annually. I would say that is why the price is what it is.They should make it so you can purchase your favourite teams games and not have to do the whole $395. per year package.  One of the problems I have with the Direct TV currently is that they offer it to new customers for free while not offering any sort of loyalty discount for existing customers.

Edited by Tarpon75
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sandy Monk said:

Don't mean to be a jerk, but would it kill people just to occasionally pay for a service they want to utilize? 

I have paid for it for around 20 years. I have no objection to paying but $400 for something that you can probably realistically only utilise for 12 games out of the season is absorbitant, in my opinion.

Edited by Tarpon75
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tarpon75 said:

I have paid for for around 20 years. I have no objection to paying but $400 for something that you can probably realistically only utilise for 12 games out of the season is absorbitant, in my opinion.

Oh, it's a steep ask, we agree. With others saying they have got it discounted or free for years, for them, maybe just pay up every now and then? 

3 hours ago, VeroViper said:

I was a new DTV customer last year so got Sunday Ticket for free for the whole season. I called in late July this year to ask what kind of deal they could offer for this season. They were real quick to offer me a $30/mo discount on my regular programming subscription as a "loyal customer" but said they couldn't do anything on DTV itself. The guy thought if I called back in late August or right before the season starts they may offer it at a reduced price but I havent' tried it yet.  My wife got an email saying the first weekend will be free for everyone, so maybe they will offer some kind of deal after that.

If anyone's interested in signing up to watch the games, I recommend https://seasons4u.com/ as an alternative to Sunday Ticket.  I've used 'em for the last two years, and it's great for live streams, though it's about a minute or so behind the actual game.  They'll have the recorded game online a couple hours after it's over, as well as the All-22 footage.  

For new subscribers it's around $35 and you get access to the preseason, regular season, and post season. 

22 minutes ago, KageDaBeast said:

If anyone's interested in signing up to watch the games, I recommend https://seasons4u.com/ as an alternative to Sunday Ticket.  I've used 'em for the last two years, and it's great for live streams, though it's about a minute or so behind the actual game.  They'll have the recorded game online a couple hours after it's over, as well as the All-22 footage.  

Is there anywhere one can get some info on this service? The link requires that you register to get info