Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you HAD to wear 1 of the prep designer brands which would it be?

NotSoSuper

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

None of the above.

I have one pair of shorts from Hollister (Camo khakis) and one pair from American Eagle (Swim Trunks).

I wear nothing else from those stores.

Just not my style. Nothing wrong with it, though.

Yeah, it's great. Filene's basement, too.

Don't have those out here but the malls themselves are getting hit so hard that certain stores have interesting sales. Picked up 2 pairs of Levi's for under $50 when they were normally close to $40 per.

All those stores are horrible. Never been a fan, when I was in High School I had some AE stuff but it all fell apart.

Now my closet consists of Polo, Lacoste and Under Armour. The only t-shirts i buy are Under Armour shirts, all the other shirts I get from liquor and beer reps since I bartend.

Funny I take my kids their. Some of these stores are owned by the same parent company. The clothes are cheaply made and overpriced. I once bought my daughter some stupid flip flops in one of the above listed stores (lets say they were $20). They had the SAME EXACT flip flops in another one of the stores listed (only with a different silly logo) for $15. They were identical. Neither was a sale. Both had the same parent company. I guess one brand was cooler than the other, if anyone looked close enough at the wings on the flip flops.

It's low quality clothing at high prices, but who am I to say no to my daughter.

Archived