Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you HAD to wear 1 of the prep designer brands which would it be?

NotSoSuper

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Is Polo prep designer brand?

edit, nevermind, didn't see the poll. I think hollister is just for girls and I think they all have the same parent company, but I could be wrong. I can't envision a situation where I would have to wear any of those. Maybe if I became a model, in that case, it'd be whoever pays more.

I wear all 4 of those. I have mostly American Eagle though.

Didn't think it was a bad thing to wear any of these...

There is. But only if you let other people convince you there is.

Me, I don't wear any of it. But when i start judging what other guys are wearing is the day they call me Big Gay Al

there is a store I hate. I don't know the name of it. It's a store like AE. When i walk by, it STINKS of cologne. like it's pumped into the A/C unit.

I like AE. I also like Hollister. AF is cool, but too pricey. I don't care for Aeropostale.

Bottom line, after years and years, the stuff I bought in middle school/high school from these places still look the same as clothes they come out with now. They don't change the style.

I chose A&F because I already own some of their stuff from my high school days. Not that it would fit anymore, but at least I know the store.

How do you even come up with a name like Aeropostale? What does it mean? Did the owner pull a bunch of scrabble letters and just fit them together until it sounded like a word?

There is. But only if you let other people convince you there is.

Me, I don't wear any of it. But when i start judging what other guys are wearing is the day they call me Big Gay Al

I buy them because they look good and they aren't too pricey. Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Polo, Lacoste, Martin & Osa, etc. are too much for me. I don't like spending more than $20 on a t-shirt. I can go to AE and buy a t-shirt for $15-$20.

used to work at abercrombie when i was like 18 sooo yeah

(and no i dont wear abercrombie still)

actually when i worked there i only really bought their jeans and had like 2 shirts for work (worked for the girls mostly haha)

with that said i wouldnt wear any other of those peasant brands :silly:

I have a 2 shirts from hollister that have lasted in my ever so dwindling t-shirt collection (I make a lot of bad t-shirt purchase decisions and end up wearing them a few times and throwing them away because I don't like the way they fit or I have second thoughts about the design)

I used to have american eagle polos but I honestly got tired of wearing polos, plus everyone wears polos now. So I just like to keep it simple and wear a t-shirt/shorts or t-shirt/jeans.

Definitely too old for AF which sucks because I have a polo shirt from there that I still like a lot. I wish I could find polo shirts with the same cut and fit as that one, just without the stupid moose logo that tells everyone "Hey, I shop where 18 year olds shop".

They still have great jeans and khaki's though. I get a pair of the leather flip flops there every spring and thats what I wear all spring/summer.

American Eagle is good too. Don't really care of the rest.

I buy them because they look good and they aren't too pricey. Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Polo, Lacoste, Martin & Osa, etc. are too much for me. I don't like spending more than $20 on a t-shirt. I can go to AE and buy a t-shirt for $15-$20.

All of those stores are over priced when you can go to target or walmart. I got new tee shirts for $8 a piece. I just went to Old Navy and got cargo shorts for $10 a piece. I dont normally shop Old Navy but couldnt beat that price. I am not a big designer clothes person. I hate paying more just because someone put their name on it. Ross is a great place to get designer clothes at reasonable prices so thats about the only place I get them.

Archived