Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

James Thrash has been released

vainglory

I would appreciate it if you could clear something up for me. You have been quoted saying that James Thrash "is a terrible wide receiver". So, why do you want him to be our WR's coach?

2 reasons. Stan Hixon is awful. Second (I can't believe you didn't see this coming), "Those who can't do, teach."

2 reasons. Stan Hixon is awful. Second (I can't believe you didn't see this coming), "Those who can't do, teach."
No doubt on the first one. Hixon is horrible and I don't understand why he is still employed. You made me spit out my water laughing on the second one though. Your a trip my man.:hysterical:

Class act who gave 100% on every play. One of the best special team players we've ever had and a dependable WR. I really hope he stays in the organization as a coach or scout because people like him are rare and worth their weight in gold...

I ran into his brother several times at Golds Gym in Ashburn, and Mr. Thrash himself. Both were nice - but even if they weren't I'd still say it was great to have James Thrash here in Washington. He was the ultimate team player. I hope that if he decides to stay in the league for another year it isn't back in philly or anywhere else where his talents will hurt the Skins :)

Take care and thanks for the memories

Who rated this 5 stars? Pretty sad showing of fandom if you ask me.

Thrash busted his hump and gave it absolutely everything he had for us for many years. He may not have been the most talented star we have ever seen, but he had heart, intensity, leadership, etc.

It has been a pleasure to call him a Redskin and I wish him nothing but the best in whatever the future holds for him.

It is unfortunate Thrash had to be released.

However, he has had this neck problem since the end of last season, and hasn't really been able to work out much, I believe.

He probably really wasn't in football shape.

Thrash should consider retirement b/c he probably won't be able to latch on to another team if he is failing physicals.

Whatever he does, good luck to you, James. :cheers:

Archived