Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm going to be a dad!!!!!!!!!!!

praise_gibbs

So, I received the news today that my girl is now pregnant. I gotta say, I was taken back at first with the uncertainty of it all. She and I talked quite a bit about it. Having a kid out of wedlock is a tough situation. I have seen both the good, the bad, and the in between with having kids out of wedlock. This is something that she and I are willing to take on. Just let the pieces fall into place, if you will. Since the talk, I am so pumped up that I probably could run right through a friggin brick wall!! I was always the big brother, the uncle, the boyfriend-acting dad. Now, I am going to be the father that I always dreamed that I could be!

I can't wait to take on all of these responsibilities. The sleepless nights, the stressful days.. I truly am at a loss for words right now. I am just so damned happy!:D

I am aware that I will receive some congrats (thanks in advance for those) as well as advice full of worry lol (I understand that this is no easy task. I know how serious having kids are. I assure you that I am aware what I am getting myself into and I am excited about it). I just want to shout off the rooftops how much I love Alex and can't believe she is having my baby!!:D

So, I received the news today that my girl is now pregnant. I gotta say, I was taken back at first with the uncertainty of it all. She and I talked quite a bit about it. Having a kid out of wedlock is a tough situation. I have seen both the good, the bad, and the in between with having kids out of wedlock. This is something that she and I are willing to take on. Just let the pieces fall into place, if you will. Since the talk, I am so pumped up that I probably could run right through a friggin brick wall!! I was always the big brother, the uncle, the boyfriend-acting dad. Now, I am going to be the father that I always dreamed that I could be!

I can't wait to take on all of these responsibilities. The sleepless nights, the stressful days.. I truly am at a loss for words right now. I am just so damned happy!:D

I am aware that I will receive some congrats (thanks in advance for those) as well as advice full of worry lol (I understand that this is no easy task. I know how serious having kids are. I assure you that I am aware what I am getting myself into and I am excited about it). I just want to shout off the rooftops how much I love Alex and can't believe she is having my baby!!:D

Congrats dude.

However comma do you have any friends in the DC area that can send you Redskins baby gear in time of the blessed event?

P_G....I love you "AHSHAHAHAHA running around I'm GOING TO BE A DADDY AAAHHHHHH!!!" That is so adorable. Just from the sounds of it, you are going to be one of those good dadies...you know, the one who supports you wife, who helps out with the preparations for his little room in the house, etc. I'm sure you'll be grrrreeeeatttt!! Congratulations my friend, I wish health and hapiness on your girl, the little newbie, and your growing family!

Archived