Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm going to be a dad!!!!!!!!!!!

praise_gibbs

Congratulations! Being a dad is the greatest thing in the world, tied only with finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

It's hard work but it makes you stronger -- and the rewards are far greater than the (significant) effort you'll put in as a responsible dad. Best of luck to you.

One of my daughter's first gifts was a Redskins receiving blanket. Up here in Smeagols country, it was on sale at Kids R' Us for five bucks! Talk about a town full of people who don't know a great deal when they see one...

Haha Vern, yeah, it wasn't 'girl problems' perse but unsure of where the relationship was headed. Torn between two girls whom I knew well. One was long distance, the other (my girl now) just came back into my life after some struggles in her life.

I absolutely made the right choice in the matter.

Trust me TimmySmith, I am well aware of the responsibility that I placed on myself. I was always a hardworker as Hoff44 touched on. I have met Bob on several occasions, he is pretty aware of my work history as I looked towards him for advice in the past.

I truly am wise beyond my years and have always been. I may not seem like it on these boards, but in reality I'm a lot older than 25 just by my experiences in life thus far. Ditto my girl who is also the same age.

Haha Vern, yeah, it wasn't 'girl problems' perse but unsure of where the relationship was headed. Torn between two girls whom I knew well. One was long distance, the other (my girl now) just came back into my life after some struggles in her life.

I absolutely made the right choice in the matter.

Lol, well now you have no choice, even if you are still torn.:silly:

But seriously, im happy for you. Long distance relationships are questionable to say the least. The fact that you're so elated shows what type of father you will be. Have you created his/her ES membership yet? Whens the inductions?

Archived