Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm going to be a dad!!!!!!!!!!!

praise_gibbs

Its a great experience. My wife and I had our first this past year. She's awesome and would not change it for the world. However, it is so much work. Take this from a guy that runs a business from home and is the primary caregiver, as well. Say good bye to those late Friday nights out on the town. One word of advice, just roll with it, whatever comes your way.

• 8 months later...

Liliana Skye was born at 5:26am! Weighing in at 7lbs 3.4oz and 19 1/2in.

Healthy, Beautiful, my little masterpiece!! :)

1zdlks0.jpg

I still have some tears in my eyes when I look at her face. It truly is surreal and must be experienced to understand fully. Those who gave me that advice, was speaking pure truth. As soon as she was delivered, she looked directly at me before anyone else. Her piercing eyes just melted my heart instantly.

Thanks everyone!

:) Congrats!!!! She is adorable!

And 5am?? I bet that was fun!!!

You know it! I barely slept and unless I really think about it, I don't realize it. It's a complete rush.

I left the hospital to pick up a few things, shower, and relax a little bit before heading back tonight. I was basically kicked out! lol

Congrats man! A little advice, Be there for your girl in the D.R. This helps bond you to your baby and makes you get a long better as he/she grows. Also might want to think about getting hitched bro. Married families stay together more through the hard times. Blessings!

Congrats man! A little advice, Be there for your girl in the D.R. This helps bond you to your baby and makes you get a long better as he/she grows. Also might want to think about getting hitched bro. Married families stay together more through the hard times. Blessings!

Completely agree man!

We are getting married in the spring. :)

Congrats bro. Its a wonderful feeling isnt it? I posted mine last week in the stadium for my twins. Im pretty sure that even with just 1 you need be very prepared for the sleepless nights. If you arent awake because of them crying then your up because youre worried that theyre o.k. My two turned 1 week old this past Sunday and I cant even remember what my bed feels like. Like I said, Congrats bro and awesome job. Nothing could make a man prouder.

Archived