Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Used to like them, now I hate them

Spaceman Spiff

In an effort to get over the obsession that has become Sarah Palin Tailgate today....name someone you used to really like, musician, athlete, movie star and now hate, for whatever reason.

For me, Eminem. Used to love him, now that I think my musical tastes have changed, I don't like him that much anymore...or rap, really.

rap music in general. there are still some groups like Outkast and Goodie Mob that I get down with but for the most part I think the genre is imploding and going to ****.

country music too. Since when is Jewel a country singer? Jessica freaking Simpson? I blame Shania Twain personally.

For me, Eminem. Used to love him, now that I think my musical tastes have changed, I don't like him that much anymore...or rap, really.

I don't follow Eminem anymore, but I attribute it to Eminem burning out. At his peak, he released, what, three or four albums and a movie all in the span of a year or something? And all of it was pretty good. I think he just used up his creativity.

I wouldn't say hate but John Edwards is looking like kind a of a douche right now.

You mean Edward, with no "s". Right? ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Biggest_Douche_in_the_Universe

I used to love Kevin Spacey. Then' date=' I hated him. Now, I like him again.[/quote']

A friend of mine came up with an Urban Dictionary-esque term, "K-PAX", for when an actor does something so awful that it makes you retroactively realize that *all* prior movies by that actor that you thought were good are actually bad. Haha.

Personally, I kind of liked K-PAX. :P

SportsCenter to a degree. It used to be my favorite show. Now, I just kinda turn it on to see the highlights and I do my best to avoid all the bland, cringe worthy features and HI-LARIOUS "candid" banter, that usually involves a Caddyshack reference. Great movie, but hearing that stuff over and over again gets kinda old.

I use to love baseball tonight but ever since they got rid of Herold Reynolds and try to replace him with former players that can barely speek a full sentence without stuttering I cant stand it anymore. Sometimes you can see a look on Jon Kruks face that says are you serious, they are paying these guys.

George W. Bush.

I kid you not.

I was pulling for him in that 2000 election. I thought he did a good job all the way through 9/11.

Then the **** hit the fan and that was the end of that.

It was also the birth of another teenage liberal.

You dont have to be liberal to hate Bush.

Nick Saban

Boston Redsox (felt happy for them winning the World Series finally but now I despise them and their nation)

As a Michigan State alum, I began hating Saban as soon as he left for LSU before the bowl (we beat Florida anyway).

Agree with the Redsox sentiment.

I can't really think of anyone else off the top of my head that I used to like but now hate. Maybe something will come to me later.

Roger Clemens

He was the best pitcher in the history of baseball. Then he left the Red Sox, it was cool, he was loved in Houston. He was the King.

Then he came out of retirement and went to play for the Yankees. Guy is a ****ing traitor if you ask me. The whole steroids scandal is just icing on the cake. Total douche bag... douche bag deluxe.

Archived