Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So.......... What do you do for a living ?

Pete

I own a business that develops revenue generating websites related to promotions, intellectual product, and sales marketing. I hope to one day purchase the franchise from Danny boy ;) whats the asking price?

BOOOOO to the spam-popup guy!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with you Pete. I have been saying that know matter who the new coach is, the fans and the players need to support him. Nobody on this board is knowledgable enough to say who the best coach for the Skins should be. We don't interview these people for several hours like Snyder does and as much as many like to pretend, we do not even know as much as Vinny Cerrato. Vinny Cerrato probably has more football knowledge in his little toe than we do in our whole bodies.

I do know this; if the players do not like the choice and they pout, then we are in for a couple of long seasons. I hope they are above this!

Oh yeah---I am a musician.

What a moronic thread. So people aren't allowed to critique or question anything, unless it's their own job?

Are you effing kidding me?

Do I have to be a former president to critique or question the current president?

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Look beyond your nose for cryin out loud. Critique all ya want, nobody said not to. Just don't claim to be qualified to chose a coach. Don't condem whoever is chosen, and give them a fair chance to prove themselfe.

Great thread Pete. :applause:

It kills me how people get on Vinny's case when he has done a good job of getting the people the coaches want. He's had his misses but he has also had his big hits. There is a lot of talent on this team and Vinny helped make that happen.

And me... I'm a graphic artist. :D

I'm torn here, I in no way have the experience, knowledge or ability to do anything except speculate over personnel decisions made by the powers that be of my beloved Redskins.On the other other hand, I give my heart and soul to this football team year after year which, I believe, gives me the experience, knowledge and ability to specualte over any and all personnel decisions made by the powers that be of my beloved Redskins. :2cents:

btw- Salesman, pool tables, game room furniture, bars, barstools, patio furniture and all that good stuff.

Archived