Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So.......... What do you do for a living ?

Pete

My official title is "The All-Being - Master of Time, Space & Dimension"

That alone gives me the right to evaluate football talent! Or, any occupational talent for that matter! :silly:

Hmm......I'm too old for it to have been Blondie but someone LIKE Blondie caught me doodling Kay Huber behind the curtain in my high school auditorium. Man she was cute! Totally worth getting busted...... Ahh, memories.

On a serious note, I'm part owner and Vice President of a residential design-build firm. I've worked in various executive management positions before taking on my latest venture and have learned that there are ways to lead and ways not to lead. Dan falls into the latter category IMHO.

What do I know, though? I'm just an all-knowing guy who was naughty in high school! lmao

The coaching change worries me. I am not sure what the owner is thi:dallasuck nking. Maybe he saw too many leads blown by the SKins in the 4th quarter and was thinking that they are not being coached for 1:00 hr. Since I live in Tampa, I saw the same changes made when Dungy left town, and they brought in Gruden. But we are not sure about Gruden and how is able to stay, when the Skins are a much better team defensively and they made the changes there ?

That's right, what do you do for a living ?

I myself, work as a motorcycle tech. I can do stuff with engines that most can only dream about. I'm extremely good at what I do. I also know that being in the mechanical field for the majority of my life, I'm in no way qualified to evaluate professional football players, so knowing who the right person to take the job of head coach for the Washington Redskins is even farther from the relm of my skills.

So, is the job you do for your bread and butter each week involve evaluating NFL players, or upper managment of a pro team ? Ya know where I'm going here.................. don't ya :)

It seems that a very large part, if not all of the Redskins faithful have their panties in a whad over Vinny getting more controling power over the shape of the future Redskins teams, and the thought of Jim Fassel being the next coach of the Skins. The doom ang gloom posts have already started to fill the forum.

Ya, we all have a person we invission as the best choice to take over for Joe Gibbs, but the reality of it is, we don't know jack **** What will be will be, and as fans, weather we like it or not, need to embrace whoever is our next head coach. It's crucial to the team that we get behind the leadership in place. We can't condem that person before at least giving them a fair chance to prove the nay sayers wrong.

Now, I know all this is falling on deaf ears for the most part, but it needs to be said. I would also like to thank Zoony for his post concerning Vinny in the official press release thread, which inspired me to post this.

So, what do you do for a living :laugh:

So, based on this logic, fans should not have an opinion on the coaching search- of who will head up their team. Nor should they have an opinion on Gregg Williams, a person who has been with the organization for 4 years and would offer continuity, but has been deemed unworthy.

If this is the case, shut Extremeskins down now. There is nothing to discuss because fans should have opinions on nothing because we are not experts...

Archived