Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So.......... What do you do for a living ?

Pete

I get caught having sex with kids at Blondie's school.

winner! but seriously, Pete's argument is reasonable for why we shouldn't pretend to know Saunder's offense, Williams' defense, etc., but Snyder is not a career football guy. He got the job by being rich. That's it. Despite the soundness of Pete's argument, we are still qualified to second guess Snyder's decisions.

winner! but seriously, Pete's argument is reasonable for why we shouldn't pretend to know Saunder's offense, Williams' defense, etc., but Snyder is not a career football guy. He got the job by being rich. That's it. Despite the soundness of Pete's argument, we are still qualified to second guess Snyder's decisions.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't that is the point. The idea is we really don't know if Fassel would be good or not. We don't know if Gregg really can be successful as a head coach.

Joe Gibbs original hire was laughed at, while Norv was seen as a brilliant football mind who needed a chance to run the show.

I Fix 'pooters for ID 10T's

Spelled out I-D-I-O-T-S

Although fiscally I make more than our president, I feel I am no match for the almighty Sniders' skills at running a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM in what we all know as the NFL.......

Dan, take a chill pill, eat a few pills, and call someone other than Tom Cruise, in the morning.......

JFC........I just got my chance to buy Season TIX after 10+ years of waiting.......If he hires Fossil, then THANKS A EFFIN LOT........10+ years to see us crumble under a douchebag like Fossil.....

GW BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Pete -

I am a commercial real estate broker, which means I spend 90% of my day surfing the web for information on the skins. Seeing as I spend 60 hours a week in the office, I estimate that I am researching information on Free Agents/Mock Drafts/Potential Coaches for approximately 54 hours each week. That kind of work load in a professional setting certainly should qualify me as a professional talent evaluator...don't you think????????????

corrections officer. Not glamorous and I really don't like it, but hey, I have the best health ins. of anyone I know, an amazing retirement that lets me retire with 80% of my total salary at age 50 and we in Illinois are some of the best paid prison guards in he nation. Living in a very low cost of living region just sweetens that. ;)

...oh, and I don't know jack shid about hiring coaching staff

I work for a media outlet in NJ, and like the rest of the world I can tell you I have no idea who will be the next Redskins coach. Yet, I could probably offer you dirt about NJ government with dirt being the key word when talking about those crooks. Of course I'm not good at racquetball, which means Danny could beat me like a drum, does that make me qualified to be team president?

Service Advisor at a shop in Tysons Corner.....

Work with people every day, and i'm very in tune on the management part of things (hoping to work my way up so i'm trying to get my hands on everything).

Do i think this helps? Kind of, because i have people working for me on a regular basis and i see who does what, whos' good at what, and what it takes to get results

Do you work on BMW's? :laugh:

Yup, I only work on high end euro trash :silly: BMW, Triumph, Ducati, and MV Agusta are the marquees we carry at our dealership.

student.

belongs in the tailgate.

NO, actually this is a football thread about the redskins fans, and how unqualified we are to pass judgment on who professional football people chose as coach.

well i am about to start my first real job as an Lincoln Mercury Technician

i graduate UTI on friday

Oh boy.... a green horn :laugh: Best of luck in you new career. There will be times when the job will kick your arse, but don't let it get ya down. The real world is a bit of a change from tech school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say, for so many people as smart as they are, this thread isn't actually about telling others what you do for a living. It's about looking in the mirror and saying, I'm a doctor.........lawyer........... ditch digger......... student sex stopper...........small business owner....... excetra excetra excetra. Hey, I'm not Yul Brenner in the king and I, and I'm not qualified to identify the next Redskins coach.

It's about getting behind whoever is chosen..........

i'm a mechanical engineering student with a minor in deciphering condescending tones in internet messageboards :laugh:

what fun is being a football fan is you're chastised for putting in your $.02? I mean, I think you can discern the intelligent threads from the knee-jerk ones, right? But telling everyone to shut up and bend over for whatever decision is made seems... I dunno, fascist?

Archived