Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Carter is improved

D'Pablo

You should remove yourself as a mod, Tarhog. I have no problem defending myself. The Lions can't protect their QB. Kitna was the most sacked QB in the NFL coming into this game. The Lions didn't bother running until the second half, and it worked! I saw Carter get run out of the play on every draw they ran.

You should remove yourself as a mod' date=' Tarhog. I have no problem defending myself. The Lions can't protect their QB. Kitna was the most sacked QB in the NFL coming into this game. The Lions didn't bother running until the second half, and it worked! I saw Carter get run out of the play on every draw they ran.[/quote']

Not going to eat your crow, huh?

Going to continue to make excuses, huh?

Gee, I wonder why Tarhog changed your thread title. You sound like a woman. Man up.

From one Skins fan to another: Eat it like a man. Don't embarrass yourself like this. Retain whatever credibility you have left and acknowledge reality.

Hail Skins!

You should remove yourself as a mod' date=' Tarhog. I have no problem defending myself. The Lions can't protect their QB. Kitna was the most sacked QB in the NFL coming into this game. The Lions didn't bother running until the second half, and it worked! I saw Carter get run out of the play on every draw they ran.[/quote']

See, now you're just making yourself look bad.

You wanna get your feelings hurt, okay, thats fine. Doesn't change the fact that a lot of guys have an issue with your position, and you continue to ignore their comments in a thread YOU started.

And seriously, it was a joke.

As for removing myself as a mod, whatever, do you really think I care about that? Hey Art - please remove me as a mod :laugh: He'd be doing me a big favor.... Maybe you'd be interested in the job D'Pablo - that'd be the ultimate revenge.

This is a mix of insanity and ignorance, tipped wildly toward ignorance. Sometimes you just get to look at the sky and admit it is blue, brother. Carter is not the game's best against the run. There is no doubt about it. But, absolutely everything about his current level of play is what you call really good. Teams are starting to chip him and pay a ton of attention to him. It's a sign of how much of a difference to the GOOD he's currently making. Try to enjoy it.

You know, if you just man up and take it on the chin and say you were wrong, this would all go away.

But since you're gonna be thickheaded about it still, we're just gonna keep piling on.

www.Dpablo.justgotowned.com

Oh, did you also see the play towards the end of the game where he crashed inside and tackled the guy on a draw?

Or how about the safety where he just threw the tackle to the ground?

I could go on. Just admit it; Carter did well today, despite what your little mind is telling you. :)

On a draw :doh: , man you must not no much about football and why teams run draws.

Maybe b/c the rush was hurting them. The problem w/ you is you didn't mention anything about how bad the Lions are until after we kicked their butts :laugh:

You sound alot like the same idiots who griped all offseason about GW's scheme and how are D wouldn't be any better. Maybe you should do like they are and either man up and admit your way off or just not show up.

Now we all can remember D'Pablo as D'Pablo SUCKS! :cheers:

This guy is definitely getting what's coming to him. He could have come back and said he was just reacting out of pure emotional distress and it would have went away quickly. Instead he moans like a female and he's making it much worse on himself...

HOORRAY!!!! Bad decisions!

Archived