Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Carter is improved

D'Pablo

You should remove yourself as a mod' date=' Tarhog. I have no problem defending myself. The Lions can't protect their QB. Kitna was the most sacked QB in the NFL coming into this game. The Lions didn't bother running until the second half, and it worked! I saw Carter get run out of the play on every draw they ran.[/quote']

Wow , I seen some ownage on this site , but you sir , got pwn'd worse than any other pwn'ing I have ever seen , I don't know what you did but dag lol :laugh:

All kidding aside, we won a huge game today by dominating our opponent. Carter's play was a big part of it. We're all Redskin's fans, and I'd hope D'Pablo would be in too good a mood after a win like that to get overly upset by some ribbing.

This guy is definitely getting what's coming to him. He could have come back and said he was just reacting out of pure emotional distress and it would have went away quickly. Instead he moans like a female and he's making it much worse on himself...

HOORRAY!!!! Bad decisions!

It's more like being a man and defending myself. Carter made an amazing play to get the safety, but outside of that, it was the same old. For the other posters, I never went on record as saying the Lions were bad, but as far as protecting the QB, I think their record speaks for itself. If Carter steps it up against real Left Tackles, I will gladly eat my words. I don't root for Redskins to fail.

All kidding aside, we won a huge game today by dominating our opponent. Carter's play was a big part of it. We're all Redskin's fans, and I'd hope D'Pablo would be in too good a mood after a win like that to get overly upset by some ribbing.

I'd hope he'd be in too good a mood too, but by his latest comments he doesn't seem to understand how bad he is making himself look now.

All he can say is AC got blocked out of few draw plays :doh: Man this guy deserves NNT at least, especially if he can't admit that Carter played a good game and made some game changing plays, 1 being the safety were he ****ed slapped the LT for the Lions :cheers:

The sad part of all this is when one can't distinguish the poster from an avid fran from another team.

ES has too many of these guys.

Yep and their are a bunch of other pansies just like D'Pablo that think Carter sucks, and have repeatedly said as much, that are too afraid to come into this thread and man up. They can get bent.

It's more like being a man and defending myself. Carter made an amazing play to get the safety' date=' but outside of that, it was the same old. For the other posters, I never went on record as saying the Lions were bad, but as far as protecting the QB, I think their record speaks for itself. If Carter steps it up against real Left Tackles, I will gladly eat my words. I don't root for Redskins to fail.[/quote']

The same what? Tell me what Kevin Jones or Tatum Bell did on our defense?

5 solo tackles, 2 sacks, multiple QB hurries/pressures. How could anyone possibly criticize Carter's performance today? The facts do speak for themselves, which is why--even in this sea of contrarians--you stand alone.

Seriously, your pride is blinding you.

It's more like being a man and defending myself. Carter made an amazing play to get the safety' date=' but outside of that, it was the same old. For the other posters, I never went on record as saying the Lions were bad, but as far as protecting the QB, I think their record speaks for itself. If Carter steps it up against real Left Tackles, I will gladly eat my words. I don't root for Redskins to fail.[/quote']

Carter made an amazing play to get the safety' date=' but outside of that, it was the same old.[/quote']

Man thats really weak, but you've made your name well known now.

Good job D'Pablo :thumbsup: you have officially shown us your true colors and man do they stink like :pooh:

Man thats really weak, but you've made your name well known now.

Good job D'Pablo :thumbsup: you have officially shown us your true colors and man do they stink like :pooh:

Right, I want to know what game was he watching today? Couldn't of been the same we were watching. D'Pablo, come on man.

5 solo tackles, 2 sacks, multiple QB hurries/pressures. How could anyone possibly criticize Carter's performance today? The facts do speak for themselves, which is why--even in this sea of contrarians--you stand alone.

Seriously, your pride is blinding you.

I posted this in the call-out thread before seeing this thread being bumped:

"Obviously I started the thread regarding Andre Carter, and well, he had an awesome game. I'd like to temper that by stating that Jon Kitna was the most sacked QB in the league BEFORE this game took place. Guys like Ray Edwards and Juqua Thomas had multiple sacks against the Lions, too. It also didn't occur to Mike Martz to run until the second half. Taking these two things into account, that play to get the safety was still incredibly impressive. That was a move I've never seen Carter pull out."

There's no pride involved when it comes to seeing a Skin pull it out after me criticizing him. I was in an awesome mood. Then I see a thread titled "D'Pablo Sucks." Are you telling me that if you saw "Goldbean Sucks" you wouldn't be the least bit angry? I've never attacked someone personally, and then to be attacked by a mod, of all people, just gets me pissed.

I'm surprised no one has hit on this. It seems like every long run against the skins has involved this guy getting shoved back 20 yards. He can't hold his ground at all. He has two sacks on the season and people are willing to forget that he gets run over constantly. I'm surprised teams haven't been running to his side more often considering the success last season. It should be a crime for our coaches to allow a 252lbs DE out on the field on every down.

Archived