Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Carter is improved

D'Pablo

D'Pablo,

You have attacked someone personally. You attacked Andre Carter. You did so with fictional data and you've not allowed yourself to take a little back. Shame on you.

You wear Campbell's picture in your profile, which is good, but Campbell has been in ALL ways a lesser player than Carter this year. Figure this stuff out for yourself man.

I posted this in the call-out thread before seeing this thread being bumped:

"Obviously I started the thread regarding Andre Carter' date=' and well, he had an awesome game. I'd like to temper that by stating that Jon Kitna was the most sacked QB in the league BEFORE this game took place. Guys like Ray Edwards and Juqua Thomas had multiple sacks against the Lions, too. It also didn't occur to Mike Martz to run until the second half. Taking these two things into account, that play to get the safety was still incredibly impressive. That was a move I've never seen Carter pull out."

There's no pride involved when it comes to seeing a Skin pull it out after me criticizing him. I was in an awesome mood. Then I see a thread titled "D'Pablo Sucks." Are you telling me that if you saw "Goldbean Sucks" you wouldn't be the least bit angry? I've never attacked someone personally, and then to be attacked by a mod, of all people, just gets me pissed.[/quote']

Seriously - it was clearly a joke - I didn't think you'd put out a hit on me, or I wouldn't have jerked your chain. You take yourself a little seriously, no?

Its really simple D'Pablo, say your sorry to the mod and that AC played lights out today and just stop the whine w/ cheese act, it makes you look like a girly man :laugh:

He doesn't owe me, or any other staff member an apology. He owes Andre Carter one though.

Apologize for what? For having a thread I created turned into "D'Pablo Sucks"?

Apologize for being wrong, as you were. Apologize for making a reactionary, stupid thread after a tough game. Apologize for having no sense of humor. Apologize for not knowing the game well enough to know good play. You can pick, really :).

Heck of a game by Andre Carter...

Yes it was, too bad D'Pablo can't admit that. He says he was the same old same old, except for a nice safety :doh:

Carter made an amazing play to get the safety' date=' but outside of that, it was the same old.[/quote']

Apologize for being wrong, as you were. Apologize for making a reactionary, stupid thread after a tough game. Apologize for having no sense of humor. Apologize for not knowing the game well enough to know good play. You can pick, really :).

agreed.

D'Pablo,

Man up! And admit Andre Carter had a heck of a game and he is better than you give him credit for!!

amen. :laugh:

YO D'Pablo, when you make this statement

Carter made an amazing play to get the safety' date=' but outside of that, it was the same old.[/quote']

"It was the same old"? Do you mean the same old AC in the past 10 games or the same old AC from his 1st 10 gms?

Just wondering where your mind is at after watching him step it up down the stretch last year and carry it over to now.

Based on your previous post I belive your reffering to the same old AC from the 1st half of last year, right?

D"Pablo is letting his own arrogance get the best of him.

He has posted in another thread, I belive it was the Martz v.s. Saunders thread.

He says its a draw between Martz and Saunders :doh: , even after we dominate 34-3 and he still hasn't aplogized for attacking AC w/o any facts.

D"Pablo do you really wanna be known on ES as this?

carter_dpablo.jpg

Wow. Potential post of the year material. I do belive the skins r back in town! Obviously mr Carter has been benefitting from some kickass coaching. And possibly some steroids.(joking)

A thread i cannot find was up earlier titled about a nic name for Sellers, well I haev one that fits Carter and perhaps Sellers too....maybe it will stick...

LoCo-Motive

Archived