Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Carter is improved

D'Pablo

I'm surprised no one has hit on this. It seems like every long run against the skins has involved this guy getting shoved back 20 yards. He can't hold his ground at all. He has two sacks on the season and people are willing to forget that he gets run over constantly. I'm surprised teams haven't been running to his side more often considering the success last season. It should be a crime for our coaches to allow a 252lbs DE out on the field on every down.

Tell me sir, how does that shoe leather taste

I'm surprised no one has hit on this. It seems like every long run against the skins has involved this guy getting shoved back 20 yards. He can't hold his ground at all. He has two sacks on the season and people are willing to forget that he gets run over constantly. I'm surprised teams haven't been running to his side more often considering the success last season. It should be a crime for our coaches to allow a 252lbs DE out on the field on every down.

WHERE IS D'PABLO?!? It should be a crime to allow you to make any new threads :laugh:

Tell me, how DO YOU eat your crow?? With a fork and knife or just with you hands cause you got a big mans plate full crow coming your way dude.

You may be one of those guys wanting to throw Carlos under the Bus along with Lloyd eh?? Well, anyway have a good time cooking and eating that big bird pie you got coming.

Archived