Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

Karma sucks. Eagles are not just one offseason away from contention, they are entering a rebuilding faze. We are just now coming out of ours...good luck Eagles fans.

I think we still need quite a few pieces, but most teams do. Rarely do you see a team fully stacked with RG3's everywhere on offense and defense (not even the dream team).

Going forward, MLB, SS, FS, and RT are all questions and positions we would hope to put a top guy in, but we may not be able to right away

I said "ALMOST" overthrowing him... Moss had to lay out to get the reception... how the heck is that "nearly perfect"....

If it was perfect, or even "nearly" perfect moss would have ran it in for a TD, or at lease got closer, Moss had no chance of YAC so there for, it was almost overthrown.

That's just my IMO.

Moss caught it in stride, although he had to reach out a bit, he didn't overextend himself; he fell over on his own.

We're rehashing stuff from 2007 so this will be my last post on the matter. Have a nice day.

Indeed.

I remember making this video after the game.

It's crazy how many of those players I used to cheer so loudly for week in week out are now an after thought in this league. A couple hold overs (Moss, Fletch, Cooley?) The turnover of this team since this new regime took over is amazing. As the video is playing & I'm watching play after play, I'm thinking to myself who we have now in each position making those plays. When I saw the Cambell run, I thought of RG3. Portis, Morris. Even Todd Yoder made a big catch & I thought of Paulsen.

I love the direction in which this franchise is moving!!

HTTR

Karma sucks. Eagles are not just one offseason away from contention, they are entering a rebuilding faze. We are just now coming out of ours...good luck Eagles fans.

They have good skill players on offense and will be getting much better up front when they get heir injured Olinemen back. They have a huge question mark at QB though and solving that will dictate how fast/much they improve on that side of the ball. Well QB and an OC who will use the running backs they have properly.

Defense is a bigger question but they have talent to build around.

I can see next year being an adjustment year to a new staff but if they can find a QB they have the talent to contend again quicker than you may think.

I still fear McCoy. This is a game the Redskins should win but even though they've grown this season, 6 in a row is a lot for any team. I hope we stay focused and take care of biz.

He wasn't much of a factor when the Redskins beat the Eagles earler this season 31-6.

This is his first game back. I don't know how much he will play or split time with Brown, but I feel the Redskins can keep him in check.

He wasn't much of a factor when the Redskins beat the Eagles earler this season 31-6.

This is his first game back. I don't know how much he will play or split time with Brown, but I feel the Redskins can keep him in check.

Yeah, I've heard people talking about McCoy coming back making a big difference, but he played the first game and they got crushed. I don't expect this game to be nearly as big of a blowout, but I don't think McCoy is going to win it for them. They don't have Jackson this time (and he wasn't effective last time) and they still have Nick Foles playing QB.

Realistically, if we were fans of any other team, we'd be expecting a win today, but because lots of us (myself included) still have the Redskins mentality from the past 20 years, I'm pretty unsure.

Eagles fans have been some of the most nastiest, vicious, taunting, ****-talking, d-bags around during the Andy Reid era, which season for season is close to if not outright the most successful run in their franchise history, as it is probably coming to a close in the next couple of weeks, just remember, they have ZERO championships to show for it. All that saber-rattling and dominating the NFC East over an era, where more seasons then not, they were beating up on a division who had three losing teams, and there is no lombardi trophies to show for it.

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to the cellar of the NFC East.

They have good skill players on offense and will be getting much better up front when they get heir injured Olinemen back. They have a huge question mark at QB though and solving that will dictate how fast/much they improve on that side of the ball. Well QB and an OC who will use the running backs they have properly.

Defense is a bigger question but they have talent to build around.

I can see next year being an adjustment year to a new staff but if they can find a QB they have the talent to contend again quicker than you may think.

I agree 100%, they have a pretty good core to build around and all of us Skins fans know what just one good QB can do for an offense and team. If they get that QB and fill a few other weaknesses, they are right back in it next season.

All that saber-rattling and dominating the NFC East over an era, where more seasons then not, they were beating up on a division who had three losing teams, and there is no lombardi trophies to show for it.

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to the cellar of the NFC East.

It just pisses me off that they had it so easy winning the division when the Redskins, Giants, and Cowboys were terrible.

• 8 months later...

Archived