Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

We should probably tell them to bring our Super Bowl trophies up from out of the trophy case while they're at it. That's going to be a very long and lonely existance down there, gazing upon the emptiness and everything...

Make sure they polish them while their at it!

Damn. Campbell seems like forever ago. Those were some dark, dark times.

Edit. I see no reason why the Eagles won't be the doormat of the division for at least 2 years. At least. Couldn't have happened to a better fanbase. Over 10 years of success, yet all they have to show for it is one Halas NFC Championship trophy

Mods please forgive the pic quote.

Damn how things have changed. LOL

Can you stop us?

Mark Sanchez and his fully loaded offense of Braylon Edwards and Dustin Keller on MNF!

---------- Post added December-19th-2012 at 12:32 AM ----------

Oh look, Campbell almost overthrowing Moss in the very first clip

Few things I remember from that game:

1. There were threads on here regarding Portis front flipping into the Endzone and his personal health.

2. Jason Campbell actually did overthrow Moss late in the game to put it away, was very sad lol.

3. Taylor's afro.. awesome

4. Chris Cooley TD on multiple penalties at the end of the first half.

FUN GAME!

Also sucks that this is a terrible draft for QB's... ugh just terrible for them. Because Nick Foles is a piece of ****.
You haven't been paying attention. That team has played MUCH better since Foles has started. Every one and their brother was blaming everyone but Michael Vick for their demise, when Vick was the main problem all along. And Foles hasn't even had McCoy or Jackson playing the whole time.

You haven't been paying attention. That team has played MUCH better since Foles has started. Every one and their brother was blaming everyone but Michael Vick for their demise, when Vick was the main problem all along. And Foles hasn't even had McCoy or Jackson playing the whole time.

... lmao. Dude, look, I picked Eagles to beat Tampa, and got a good paycheck for it. I'm the last person you should be talking to about this, because Foles DOES suck. His lovely 6 yards per pass, 8 turnovers, and HORRENDOUS QB ratings... umm yea no. He's not good. That whole team is anemic. They're vastly undersized, they can't execute, they can't block, they can't do much.

Vick = a problem. Foles = no answer.

Uh........that throw was nearly perfect. I'm not sad to be rid of Campbell, but come on.

I said "ALMOST" overthrowing him... Moss had to lay out to get the reception... how the heck is that "nearly perfect"....

If it was perfect, or even "nearly" perfect moss would have ran it in for a TD, or at lease got closer, Moss had no chance of YAC so there for, it was almost overthrown.

That's just my IMO.

... lmao. Dude, look, I picked Eagles to beat Tampa, and got a good paycheck for it. I'm the last person you should be talking to about this, because Foles DOES suck. His lovely 6 yards per pass, 8 turnovers, and HORRENDOUS QB ratings... umm yea no. He's not good. That whole team is anemic. They're vastly undersized, they can't execute, they can't block, they can't do much.

Vick = a problem. Foles = no answer.

So you picked the Eagles to upset Tampa because they suck. Makes sense.

Look, I'm well aware that the Eagles are garbage this year, but there's no question they've played better with Foles in there. It hasn't equated to more wins, necessarily, but there's been improvement. And again, Foles hasn't had McCoy and Jackson for most of the games. And I think Celek has even missed time.

Am I saying Foles is the answer? Not at all. But I think if they make the right coaching hire, he could have success in this league. Vick was garbage this year. Hope the guy never gets another starting gig ever again. But with so many teams probably looking for QBs this offseason, he very well may be starting for someone next year.

Foles may very well be the answer, who knows. That team has completely fallen apart. Their line is awful, they have nobody to catch or run and their defense is a joke.

The team has quit, the coach is fat and most importantly the mighty Eagle fans have even walked away.

From Dream Team to zero in just two years. It's one of the saddest falls from faux glory I've ever seen.

**** you Philly fans.

Foles may very well be the answer, who knows. That team has completely fallen apart. Their line is awful, they have nobody to catch or run and their defense is a joke.

The team has quit, the coach is fat and most importantly the mighty Eagle fans have even walked away.

From Dream Team to zero in just two years. It's one of the saddest falls from faux glory I've ever seen.

**** you Philly fans.

:ols:

And I can say, as a Skins fan living in Delaware who has to hear an interminable load of crap from Eagle fans, good! The local sports radio has been solid gold, absolutely classic stuff. A big win this week and some of them will be eating their own faces.

:ols:

And I can say, as a Skins fan living in Delaware who has to hear an interminable load of crap from Eagle fans, good! The local sports radio has been solid gold, absolutely classic stuff. A big win this week and some of them will be eating their own faces.

I'm from Philly and a dog rescue guy. I hate every thing about the Eagles.

I heard Merle Reese once say that the Eagles were the worst excuse of a high school football team he had ever seen. He thanked god they didn't have to play Temple that year and that was a long time ago when Temple was awful. I'll never forrget it. He never speaks poorly of the birds.

They are so freaking bad, I love it.

I remember this thing, first for never knowing how Mods did not blow it out of the water! :ols: And then for laughing so hard ... such a blatant and meatheaded thread :ols:

Ever heard the phrase about giving somebody enough rope to hang themselves?

Look, I'm well aware that the Eagles are garbage this year, but there's no question they've played better with Foles in there. It hasn't equated to more wins, necessarily, but there's been improvement. And again, Foles hasn't had McCoy and Jackson for most of the games. And I think Celek has even missed time.

I gotta take BS's side on this one (which is rare). They are better with Foles. Vick is not the same player he looked like when they signed him to that big contract. They should have seen that coming; too bad so sad hahaha!

Archived