Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

Amazing how old this thread is and how funny it is.  What ever happened to Westbrooke36 and that other cat that used to talk **** in here.

Westy is probably somewhere in Venezuela on some top secret mission. He was pretty quiet last year. I look forward to more of that silence this year, starting on September 9th  :)

Amazing how old this thread is and how funny it is.  What ever happened to Westbrooke36 and that other cat that used to talk **** in here.

Lets see....Eagles game is coming up and the Eagles don't look too promising...

Westbrooke36 was probably deployed somewhere where he cant get online, and cant tell us where he is...

IMO, there's no way we beat the Eagles without at least scoring 28 points, unless we force more than 2 turnovers, and score off of those turnovers. As good as our defense appears to be, I don't think we can hold them under 25, and I don't think our offense is good enough to beat them straight up.

My, how times have changed.

It's Westy. A serious rival to Sterling Archer as the Worlds top Secret Agent. Where he is and on what top secret mission is on a need to know basis. 

As we don't care we don't need to know.  :D

Hail. 

It's Westy. A serious rival to Sterling Archer as the Worlds top Secret Agent. Where he is and on what top secret mission is on a need to know basis. 

As we don't care we don't need to know.  :D

Hail. 

I have a feeling he is off somewhere battling the "hipster" IPA lovers since he hates that beer more then anything in the world and considers anyone who likes it as being evil

I have a feeling he is off somewhere battling the "hipster" IPA lovers since he hates that beer more then anything in the world and considers anyone who likes it as being evil

Westy's always had a singular take on...well...just about everything.  :D

I also wonder (benignly) how Who Del and some other (unbanned) old iggle posters are doing.  :)

Westy's always had a singular take on...well...just about everything.  :D

I also wonder (benignly) how Who Del and some other (unbanned) old iggle posters are doing.  :)

I kind of think the absence of TR1 has helped slow this place to a crawl.  I miss Westy, Who Del, TR1, Bubba (RIP, bro)...and more.  This place was *fun*!

**edit**  I wonder if the emergence of the Skins as a contender is causing people to spend more time in the the rest of the forum areas...

I kind of think the absence of TR1 has helped slow this place to a crawl.  I miss Westy, Who Del, TR1, Bubba (RIP, bro)...and more.  This place was *fun*!

**edit**  I wonder if the emergence of the Skins as a contender is causing people to spend more time in the the rest of the forum areas...

I think that since the skins have become a contender, a lot of opposing fans don't have as much fun anymore because they cant troll as much anymore, and their arguments are pointless ;)

I think IF the skins lose to an NFC East team, the fans of that team will come back and try and do their chest thumping...you know...how most cowboys, eagles, or giants fan tend to do...kinda like ****roaches...they come out at night and scurry when the lights come on ;)

After a little thought, it may be that we don't care *or worry* as much about other teams as we've had to for the last 20 years.

Also, since the Zimmerman trial ended, until we launch something into Syria, the Tailgate will be fairly quiet, as we don't have too much to argue about right this very moment.  :P

TR1 can be found on the BGObsession site as with alot of the other old-timers.  I have an account with them but it's just not enough football talk for me like I find on here... it'd be nice if I could have the NNT banner removed so I could start clean.  You listening Jumbo and TK ;)

BTW, that is exactly who I was thinking about Roger; WhoDel.  I think he was the one that started the Andy Reid (Walrus) joke.

Archived