Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

Hmm.

Bump??

You should have bumped this AFTER the game against the Iggles. This could come back to haunt us....just sayin'

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 09:04 AM ----------

I think they're all "in the barrel" at this point

10013500369.JPG

Niiiiiiiice. :rotflmao:

Creamed Team!

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 01:56 PM ----------

Oh, a Charlie Brown-themed "Akers"...I like it! Oh wait, Akers just misses clutch kicks.

It was more about the Lombardi and not Akers. It wouldn't even have Akers in it.

You should have bumped this AFTER the game against the Iggles. This could come back to haunt us....just sayin'.

It doesn't matter. We weren't supposed to contend this year anyway. The fact is, the Scream Team is 1-4 and could be 2-4 if they beat us. They should be 5-0 right now according to the preseason prognosticators in the media, on their team and in here.

It doesn't matter. We weren't supposed to contend this year anyway. The fact is, the Scream Team is 1-4 and could be 2-4 if they beat us. They should be 5-0 right now according to the preseason prognosticators in the media, on their team and in here.

Fair enough. It's not exactly that big o' deal. Truth be told, I don't honestly expect us to win this game anyway. Not saying we can't or won't, just trying to keep my perspective straight.

IMO, there's no way we beat the Eagles without at least scoring 28 points, unless we force more than 2 turnovers, and score off of those turnovers. As good as our defense appears to be, I don't think we can hold them under 25, and I don't think our offense is good enough to beat them straight up.

running game

Yeah, that would slow the game down considerably, it's just the fact that we have had drives where we completely bog down, and the Eagles can score in a hurry, so that's why I bring up the turnover scenario. This is going to be a very interesting game.

I think part of me is skeptical because we've seen teams struggle in the past, and when they play us, it's like we're their magic elixir. If we can play magnificent on defense and force them to dink and dunk/don't allow YAC yardage, etc, and have success running the ball, I think we can win. I just do not want this thing to get out of hand to the point where we are forced to throw.

Yeah, that would slow the game down considerably, it's just the fact that we have had drives where we completely bog down, and the Eagles can score in a hurry, so that's why I bring up the turnover scenario. This is going to be a very interesting game.

I think part of me is skeptical because we've seen teams struggle in the past, and when they play us, it's like we're their magic elixir. If we can play magnificent on defense and force them to dink and dunk/don't allow YAC yardage, etc, and have success running the ball, I think we can win. I just do not want this thing to get out of hand to the point where we are forced to throw.

I worry about stopping McCoy more than anything else. Vick is going to get physcially assaulted in this game. Buffalo's pass rush is terrible, even then managed a sack and 6 hits...

• 1 year later...
Thanks Toe Jam. I've been looking for this thread.

I wanted to let Eagles fans know, they have full control of how to decorate the basement, now that we have moved out. I want to say, get comfortable and let anyone else have a turn that has a blue or silver jersey. We're moving on up.

We should probably tell them to bring our Super Bowl trophies up from out of the trophy case while they're at it. That's going to be a very long and lonely existance down there, gazing upon the emptiness and everything...

Archived