Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

Vikings beat the Eagles who just won the NFC East, in week 16, of a season where the Redskins will lose at least 10 games and Skins fans bump a 3 year old thread where one Eagles fan predicted that the Eagles would beat the Redskins in 2007.

Sounds about right.

Eagles lost to a 5-9 team when they desperately needed a win for home field advantage. Eagles have also lost to the 6-9 redskins and the 5-10 Titans.

sounds about right

Vikings beat the Eagles who just won the NFC East, in week 16, of a season where the Redskins will lose at least 10 games and Skins fans bump a 3 year old thread where one Eagles fan predicted that the Eagles would beat the Redskins in 2007.

Sounds about right.

Need a hug?

---------- Post added December-30th-2010 at 09:47 AM ----------

Eagles lost to a 5-9 team when they desperately needed a win for home field advantage. Eagles have also lost to the 6-9 redskins and the 5-10 Titans.

sounds about right

Eagles will be one and done. It is going to be glorious to watch. It's funny, but given this year's situation in the NFC West, the 5th seed is more desirable than the 3rd.

• 2 weeks later...
Need a hug?

---------- Post added December-30th-2010 at 09:47 AM ----------

Eagles will be one and done. It is going to be glorious to watch. It's funny, but given this year's situation in the NFC West, the 5th seed is more desirable than the 3rd.

Did I call it? Or did I call it?

I hate the fact that we wasted a playoff spot with the Eagles. Should have let the Skins in who already beat the Packers just to see what happens. After all, the Skins have been known to win it all. The outcome of an Eagles playoff run is pretty much a guarantee........lose.

Archived