Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

On October 17, 2016 at 8:13 PM, bh32 said:

Just went up the road to pick up something for dinner. In the drive-thru, I get behind some old hoopty Montero. Guy had a Dallas Cowboys tire cover---you guessed it---brand spanking new. Funny thing is, the guy either put it on a smaller spare than what he had on the SUV. Or, in his haste to quickly show everyone his "loyalty", he didn't put it on correctly. Thing wasn't on very tight, and might possibly blow off soon. Dumbass.

**** those bandwagon ****es. Hate fake ass people that only show how loyal they are, when things are going well.

Edited by Ray-Ban Dan

On 8/1/2010 at 6:20 PM, London Kev said:

This is my first ever post (anywhere), and I wanted my first one to be an intelligent and witty comment that shows that us Brits know a bit about football as well, so after much deliberation I'm finally ready, so here goes.....

**** the cowboys.

Man, that felt good, I think I got my point over well

I meant it then, and I mean it now. **** the cowboys.

• Like 5

How much you guys want to bet we are going to get a call against us that could affect the entire game.  They did it to us with GB, with that BS hands in the face on 4rth down (granted we also got one with roughing the passer on Cousins.  it wasn't) they did it to us with the Bengals missing blatant face mask call and Garcon getting a totally BS pass interference penalty when we would have had 1st and 10 on their 34 yard line with 2 minutes left in OT.  And many other calls I will not go into it now.

Bottom line is I think this damn league wants the Boys to win the whole thing, they are loosing ratings and they feel cowboys winning the SB will bring **** back.  We just have to play harder and win against bad calls also.

• Like 3

the calls never have gone our way this year. or should I say very little have.  the ball hasn't bounced our way either. turnovers that should have been happen to just latterly bounce to the other teams players, rather than ours. I hope that isn't true, but only time will tell. it would be an embarrassment for the nfl to allow that to happen on thanksgiving as well.