Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

On 9/19/2018 at 7:07 PM, SkinsGuy said:

I would respectfully disagree.

While I'm not putting Wentz up there with Brady or Rodgers certainly, he was well on his way to being MVP of the league before he got hurt.

I don't think a system QB would do that.

RGIII did...

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 12:43 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Another wonderful Jerry Jones quote from yesterday. He said “i dont mind telling you i got a little moisture when they (the Texans) put it on us down there in that franchises first game” ?? 

They beat our ass the first time we played them.  60-yard pass over Peanut to start the day.  We have the worst QB in football.

On 10/5/2018 at 12:43 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Another wonderful Jerry Jones quote from yesterday. He said “i dont mind telling you i got a little moisture when they (the Texans) put it on us down there in that franchises first game” ?? 

He's such a dirty old man. :ols:

I am not sure Dallas has realized their problem is more their QB, less their WRs....

Shut down the run and Dak is befuddled. Adding a slot WR on a team with Beasley doesn't seem like a good fit regardless if I am right or wrong.

The timing of the loss and trade reeks of a panic move. I am surprised they didn't ax their LS and K too.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'm sure Jay inquired about him. This is great, shows a lot that apparently we called and didnt make an offer. Jon probably told Jay to stay away 

We were in the mix until OAK wanted a 1st & Jay said nope, we done here.

Though if we were to trade for a WR that'd be an immediate plug n play guy, that guy is down in Tampa. However, we're due to start getting WRs back soon anyways so I don't expect a trade for DJax.

• Like 2